Cycle Science in Broadacres Sells Fake Pinarello

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone call them for a quote on a Chinarello Bogma yet?

i was wondering how long before one of you phone :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

Should we mail this to Carte Blanche?

screw Carte Blanche. its only on once a week.

The Hub is on all the time.

...and once The Hubbers pass Judgement... you are quite done for!

Repeat after me: The Hub is wise. The Hub is good.

Repeat after me: The Hub is wise. The Hub is good.

The Hub is wise. The Hub is Good.

and many hubbers are misunderstood!

It's the accents that get me.

•  

HomeNewsWelcome to Cycle Science

Error

• Error loading feed data.

Welcome to Cycle Science

Cycle Science has long been a favorite in the Broadacres and Fourways community when it comes to quality bicycle service and products. But to set us apart from the competition, we dropped our training wheels and is proud to welcome you into the new and improved Cycle Science shop.It is run by Roberto Gallinetti and John Fitzsimmons. Roberto known as Robbie to every one cut his trade with the former Alan Van Heerden Cycles where he ran the shop for Alan for 16 years. Robbie has been in the industry for 28 years and has extensive knowledge and expertise in the cycling business. John has been in the industry for 8 years and has applied himself to the industry like a veteran.

A bigger shop means more space for products. Our wide range of products and service offering are of excellent standard and if you can't find what you are looking for, we can get it for you on personal request. Besides all the cycling brands you love and trust, Cycle Science has just launched their own bicycle range called Mito - a brand we can proudly say is without a doubt, best value for money.

Not only has the shop had a facelift, but Cycle Science can now be found on the internet. Log onto our brand new website at www.cyclescience.net.

The Cycle Science cycling club has grown immensely in its first year - young and old enjoy getting fit, training programs help you reach your personal goals and our stylish club gear will certainly make an impression on the Johannesburg cycling scene.

Well Andrew Armstrong, I feel sorry for you, and hope it all turns out for the better.

It takes a ball of steel to go through what you went through and still be this calm about it.

hoor hoor....that clip about the diary farmer talking to eskom comes to mind

"EK SAL HULLE GOED BREEK"

i have mainly used this site to drool over some of the stuff in classifieds and never really bother reading any of the posts on the forum....how stupid was I :cursing: :blush: :oops:

"The Hub" where have you been all my life

"The Hub" where have you been all my life

We Are the Hub. You Will be Assimilated. Resistance is Futile.

I think the advice of not going on social media if I want my money back is probably apt. However, I said to my lawyer there are two things we shouldn’t consider, firstly signing any form of non-disclosure agreement and secondly that they re-sell the fake bike. Last Saturday, late morning I was cycling in the Cradle when I guy a similar age came up next to me and said ‘my daughter has the same bike as you’. Well can you imagine, if someone’s daughter had bought the fake bike and came up next to me and said, ‘my daughter had a bike like yours but it cracked while going downhill and now she is in a wheelchair’.

Andrew - I think your stance on being public on this issue is laudable, and you make an excellent point on the "what if" scenario.

Being of similar age and stage to you (although my kids are probably younger than yours :) ) I concur - I know I would be prepared to spend a LOT of money to make sure they got their just deserts - something along the lines of a public castration would be in order were my kids to be hurt as a result of an event like yours.

Seeing as this is an open forum - here is the question - Are ASG going to support you in actioning this?

@ v12 man

Seeing as this is an open forum - here is the question - Are ASG going to support you in actioning this

the lack of any "response" from the other parties involved not just the shop, but as you said A.S.G. surely would have something to say to maintain brand value

@ v12 man

Seeing as this is an open forum - here is the question - Are ASG going to support you in actioning this

the lack of any "response" from the other parties involved not just the shop, but as you said A.S.G. surely would have something to say to maintain brand value

I am interested in Andrew's answer on ASG's support for him or not.... I suspect it may be the latter based on some recent conversations with them.