is this a hubber?

Louzy

a mate sent me this pic this morning, before someone flames me for using a cellphone while driving, of a cyclist being pulled over by a traffic officer just outside Sun Valley for running a red light... seems the cops will take action when they can. anybody on here recognise themselves?

post-27630-0-61693400-1397297872_thumb.jpg

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ticket for being a red robot hero? I very well hope so, and about damn time too.

That said, I still think they should impose a bylaw granting cyclists to carry on through a red during low-to-no vehicular situations, but only after being at a complete standstill for a period of time. That, or they install pedestrian push-buttons for cyclists to reach as well to at least force the lights to change.

a mate sent me this pic this morning, of a cyclist being pulled over by a traffic officer just outside Sun Valley for running a red light... seems the cops will take action when they can.need to.

Fixed.

It is a metro cop's duty and purpose to reprimand offenders after all.

I doubt anybody will admit to being the culprit :whistling:

a mate sent me this pic this morning, before someone flames me for using a cellphone while driving, of a cyclist being pulled over by a traffic officer just outside Sun Valley for running a red light... seems the cops will take action when they can. anybody on here recognise themselves?

You must fix your cracked window, it might cave in on you at 185km/h..

How do they enforce it, with vehicular you must have a drivers license, your car/motorbike also has a traceable number. Whats to prevent you stating your name is Piet Pompies and you live at xyz address. Also on the ticket what do you write ? White Pinarello ? He can always flip the bike over and look at the s/n but what if its is a fake and does not have one.

How do they enforce it, with vehicular you must have a drivers license, your car/motorbike also has a traceable number. Whats to prevent you stating your name is Piet Pompies and you live at xyz address. Also on the ticket what do you write ? White Pinarello ? He can always flip the bike over and look at the s/n but what if its is a fake and does not have one.

They'll ask for your Id book/number and use that to ticket you/get you on the system, you could lie I suppose.

And those tickets are not the ones you ignore, the ticket itself serves as a summons as the cop handed it to you.

There is no way to enforce it. They can only give a fine and hope people would pay it.

Maybe it was just a warning then

There is no way to enforce it. They can only give a fine and hope people would pay it.

No, they can only give a fine and hope the arsehole in question thinks twice before breaking the next law he encounters.

got to love cape town..the rest of the country and the traffic cop wouldn't even be patrolling urban roads

Other places the copper would have tried to solicit a bribe. Even it is the cyclists half bottle of luke warm 32gi. Anyway., good stuff.