Is motorcycling allowed?

Guest EdEdEd

Is RJ right?

I think it is true to a certain extent. I even had a woman pull up next to me in a Porsche, open the passenger window, and say to me "Nice bike". Talk about a rush. Haha.

• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it is true to a certain extent. I even had a woman pull up next to me in a Porsche, open the passenger window, and say to me "Nice bike". Talk about a rush. Haha.

I just know the ladies are going to love the Harley Leather Daddy look!!!

25ecabd8bf3f651c28c75c41040e8ee4.jpg

I just know the ladies are going to love the Harley Leather Daddy look!!!

25ecabd8bf3f651c28c75c41040e8ee4.jpg

Or go for the Harley Pirate look. Be sure to get the trucker cap, skull rings and wallet chain to stress your individuality.

Or go for the Harley Pirate look. Be sure to get the trucker cap, skull rings and wallet chain to stress your individuality.

Funny things is that we all have a "uniform", no matter how "individual" you try and be.

1 hour ago, Hairy said:

Thanks Steven.

How is your 390 treating you?

Very very well. Lovely little bike.
Will be up for sale at the end of the month though. We bought it for practicing on for my wife, so she can get her license. Her appointment is the 28th, when she passes it will get sold. If you are keen give me a shout;)

On 5/11/2021 at 8:34 AM, sawystertrance said:

My 8gs, much too vanilla for such shenanigans...

However, my little one walks into school like a superhero when I drop him off in the mornings.

Edited by RocknRolla

On 5/11/2021 at 8:34 AM, sawystertrance said:

Only had this when on my ZRX1200R in George, also a lady in a big SUV, though an older German lady took a shine to the Big Orange 1190 at the Sedgies market this week. Surrounded by 5 spotless GS’s the filthy Katoom stood out.........if you like dirt bikes! Was just back from my 4 day CT trip , lots of dirt in 1450 km round trip

11 hours ago, Spokey said:

Only had this when on my ZRX1200R in George, also a lady in a big SUV, though an older German lady took a shine to the Big Orange 1190 at the Sedgies market this week. Surrounded by 5 spotless GS’s the filthy Katoom stood out.........if you like dirt bikes! Was just back from my 4 day CT trip , lots of dirt in 1450 km round trip

If I was in my car and you pulled up next to me on this I would also be "looking"

Kawasaki ZRX1200

I'm not much of a Kawa fan, but I'll ride this bike with a big smile on my face. Liked the ELR reps in the 80's, and this Big Zed looks like just a more modern version of them.????????