Who else is sick at the moment?

Just joined this illustrious club.....recon I am going to take Seeker's whiskey advice

.....OBS for that irritating post nasal drip scratchy throat......promise. And if symptoms persist, just up the dosage.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Promise you guys, take Biogen C - Ester and you wont get the flu. I am not a dealer just passing on good advice. I haven't had flu for 2 years now and i have been around people with flu at times.

Edited by Gerhard Odendaal

Promise you guys, take Biogen C - Ester and you wont get the flu. I am not a dealer just passing on good advice. I haven't had flu for 2 years now and i have been around people with flu at times.

Will try it, thanks Gerhard

Just a little itch in the back of my throat last night...

...and now its a big itch, with some nasal backup.

Damn!

Just a little itch in the back of my throat last night...

...and now its a big itch, with some nasal backup.

Damn!

Also started with that yes, now it is a head cold, will probably last fr another day or two, luckily not flu

there is a product out there called the netty pot. its a saline soloution nasal rinse. looks like a miniature tea pot. rinse the crap out of your nose 5/6 times a day for about 3 days and what ever infection you had should have cleared up. that's where most infections originate from any way.

• 2 weeks later...

got klapped with the flu properly. was man-down yesterday, and honestly the only time i felt a little worse was when i had chicken pocks at the ripe age of 26.

was hoping to avoid this thread, but alas here i am.

I'm feeling so good at the moment it can't possibly last!

But fingers crossed that it lasts until after the 94.7 weekend :-)

• 3 months later...

Rode hillcrest last Friday and now down with flu like symptoms. Maybe it's the climate on that side of die boere wors gordyn. Dr told me to stay off the bike. Still feeling feverish. Any quick fixes to get back on the bike ASAP. I really miss the trails

Edited by Bloukrans

Rode hillcrest last Friday and now down with flu like symptoms. Maybe it's the climate on that side of die boere wors gordyn. Dr told me to stay off the bike. Still feeling feverish. Any quick fixes to get back on the bike ASAP. I really miss the trails

Ignore the doctor or drown the germs in alcohol;)

• 1 month later...

Kricky im battling with my sinuses (Wonder if dont have a Sinus infection).

Tired and gassed out all the time.

2nd week now.

Edited by bclark