Idiots on The Spruit

LegsEleven

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There's always some 'excuse' they are Stravassholes, wannabee racing snakes, downhillers on a singletrack, cross country racers on a jump section ... at the end of the day and this has been said many times before they're just idiots and you will find them everywhere in life.

Many articles have been published in magazines and discussions on the hub .... I guess next step is a petition to local governement :ph34r:

down here...both parties usually stop...followed by 30 seconds of "you go" "no, you go" no, really, you go" "thank you" "you're Welcome, enjoy the rest of your ride" :whistling: :devil: :ph34r:

EXACTLY!! We natalians are chill like that!, we rather stop to take awesome pics of our beautiful scenery, for the "where has you bike been today?" thread. :ph34r: We check out the buck, eat jelly babies and bunny hop over porcupine quills lying in the trail. No roid rage here! Edited by blondeonabike

EXACTLY!! We natalians are chill like that!, we rather stop to take awesome pics of our beautiful scenery, for the "where has you bike been today?" thread. :ph34r: We check out the buck, eat jelly babies and bunny hop over porcupine quills lying in the trail. No roid rage here!

THE CHILL FACTOR COMES FROM DURBAN POISON :whistling:

What an a$$hole. Don't worry, KARMA will get him at some stage.

He probably also suffers from a small p-nus syndrome.

Karma doesnt ride the spruit anymore, he lives in Slaap Stad now :whistling:

Responded to OP topic and post

Not to your admission

Take its any way you see fit

I think we all saw it the same way, so a guy punches you or tries to sucker punch you and you have your "45 strapped to your chest" is it for decorative purposes ?

Edited by Wyatt Earp

I think we all saw it the same way, so a guy punches you or tries to sucker punch you and you have your "45 strapped to your chest" is it for decorative purposes ?

HAHAHAHAHAH

to prove you all wrong i will admit it is a hubber,,,i am the "guilty" one

MY STRAVA TIMES ARE VERY IMPORTANT TO ME :ph34r: :ph34r:

hahahaaaaahaaaaaa

THE CHILL FACTOR COMES FROM DURBAN POISON :whistling:

Taking that into account, our air is still cleaner than yours. it's all that pollution that makes you guys mal. :nuke: Edited by blondeonabike

Good old 70's and 80's backmasking of "Spruit Rats"......might be "T(i)urps Star".....

.......feeling high......I can fly.........

Edited by BarHugger

I used to only have to worry about falling off my bike and breaking a bone or two... Now I have to worry about some cowboy putting a cap in my ass....

This cycling thing ain't for the faint of heart....

Edited by Dogma333

Didnt get to see what bike he was on unfortunately. He didnt stick around long enough as it would of negatively effected his Strava times.

if you are on strava an he is maybe you can cyber stalk him and find out who he is.

http://labs.strava.com/flyby/

I used to only have to worry about falling off my bike and breaking a bone or two... Now I have to worry about some cowboy putting a cap in my ass....

This cycling thing ain't for the faint of heart....

I must say, this has given me a great idea for a new sport.

Imagine cross country biathlon (winter) but with mountain bikes and these puppies.

http://accurateshooter.net/Blog/waltherlg300xt.jpg

http://www.shootreview.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/MPR-PRECISION-GOLD-SIDE.jpg

http://www.carl-walther.de/assets/images/products/zoom/2801507_2.jpg