Must I be Embarrassed To Ask Questions

Bradley Page-Lee

Thanks guys but i realise from MORPHS comments im NOT IN HIS LEAGUE. SORRY TO HAVE WASTED YOUR TIME ... It seems new guys and new questions are a bug bare to him so maybe i should not embaress myself and just keep been stupid and learn slowly by reading books or catalogues when they fall from heaven. Thanks Bye.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys but i realise from MORPHS comments im NOT IN HIS LEAGUE. SORRY TO HAVE WASTED YOUR TIME ... It seems new guys and new questions are a bug bare to him so maybe i should not embaress myself and just keep been stupid and learn slowly by reading books or catalogues when they fall from heaven. Thanks Bye.

You should ask stupid questions, that's the only why you learn!!!

Just ignore him and read and learn, ask what you like... someone who has a post count as he does should know better!

What happened?

Just ignore him and read and learn, ask what you like... someone who has a post count as he does should know better!

Please elaborate?

IMHO, reading the other thread, you jumped on your horse too quickly there....

Noobs will always be an easy target, so chill out, keep posting and dont take things too personally.

You will be fine..... really. :thumbup:

If you stick around I'm sure you'll find that the vast majority of the members are really eager to help new comers and give good solid advise. Cool people with big hearts. That's been my experience anyway. If you do get the odd reply you didn't anticipate just ignore and enjoy the overwhelming majority of good hearted peeps who give their time to reply to our sometimes not too bright questions.