A dark Africa lays ahead.....load shedding

Mojoman

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Riiiggggghhhhhtttt.....I guess the proof is in the pudding Gordhan....But for now my money is on Bafana Bafana winning the world cup...

Thanks for posting but little comfort.

And surely that calls for some serious butt kicking - but will it happen in this age of entitlement? Admission of the utter failure of destructive BEE policies? Get the right people to do the job? But is it too late?

Thing is a giving out a  job is not like giving out a house. You have to be able to do the job,

Will be installing solar power, batteries and inverter in my wine room, rest of the house makes do with gas cooking and lanterns. The gennie is there for Rugby and Moto GP!

You okes are becoming so self sufficient and ready for zombie apocalypse day, these Eskom baastids are actually doing you all a favour by forcing you to be ready

#not

You okes are becoming so self sufficient and ready for zombie apocalypse day, these Eskom baastids are actually doing you all a favour by forcing you to be ready

#not

Ja, soon we'll be the capital of the World Prepper movement :ph34r:  :blush:

#not

Indeed Swiss, I am off council water fo 18 months now, but I do need to speed up my energy independence plan!

How can Squirrel be shocked about the Eskom state of affairs if there is no power??  :whistling:

The cANCer cannot dig too deep into the the overspending at the power stations, as they themselves (as a political party) benefited hugely through it. Some of the companies owned or affiliated to the cANCer received huge contracts, for services either not rendered, or sub standard service, or just the completely wrong items was that supplied / fitted.

Nope, they have their hands in this cookie jar, up to their elbows.

They fell into the cookie jar, ate themselves so fat that they can't get out it now!!!

It's a mess.......