ScottCM

• Replies 17.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So jealous of you guys doing the Comrades this year. Still Struggling with my foot injury, only ran 10km so far for the year, but hopefully by Friday I will be 100%, according to the doc and some new Meds.

I know this doesn't help you much, but my wife has one of these, from the states. Nathan Sports. You just jam your hand between the soft stretchy foam part and the bottle, kind of holds itself in your hand.

If I have somebody in the USA at the moment I guess this will be a good buy then?

https://www.amazon.com/Nathan-SpeedMax-Handheld-Flask-Bluestone/dp/B01BMJL0UG/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1546977431&sr=8-8&keywords=nathan%2Bsports&th=1&psc=1

650ml,wow....

So jealous of you guys doing the Comrades this year. Still Struggling with my foot injury, only ran 10km so far for the year, but hopefully by Friday I will be 100%, according to the doc and some new Meds.

Lexx focus on a marathon and get that sub 3... Training for a marathon is super rewarding..I just need to knock 11 mins off [emoji1787]

10km is still 10 more than me. No running since 4 November at Soweto Marathon. Physio has asked me to start running from tomorrow. Starting from scratch...again...while undergoing treatment on my ITB. Speedy recovery to you and everyone else experiencing any niggles.

To be honest this looks very similar to the ones you guys had up yesterday, my only concern would be while takealot is awesome, sometimes they have to import the things too, which could take weeks/months, and on top of that I have all but lost hope for our postal service. If you can get something hand delivered though - that would be my first choice.

Otherwise get those belt bottles. I've seen them in Sweat Shop here in Jozi, 

Or.... follow the trail runners and get a super sexy pack!

To be honest this looks very similar to the ones you guys had up yesterday, my only concern would be while takealot is awesome, sometimes they have to import the things too, which could take weeks/months, and on top of that I have all but lost hope for our postal service. If you can get something hand delivered though - that would be my first choice.

If you order it today from Takealot you will have it by Monday.

Hi guys, can someone please assist me. Does Suunto ambit 2 heart rate monitor work with ant+? Is it a decent watch? I need a watch that will show me pace distance and time o the same screen all at once. Will it be a good one to start of with. I can get one for a good price. Thanks

Edited by Breezer

Hi guys, can someone please assist me. Does Suunto ambit 2 heart rate monitor work with ant+? Is it a decent watch? I need a watch that will show me pace distance and time o the same screen all at once. Will it be a good one to start of with. I can get one for a good price. Thanks

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dcrainmaker.com/2013/04/suunto-ambit2-review.html/amp

Good review on the Ambit2. And I do think its ANT compatible.

The Salomon soft flasks work great. They mould to your hand and you dont even notice it. You get 250 or 500ml.

I have both Salomon and Aonijie soft flasks. The Aonijie flasks are significantly cheaper (order from Aliexpress) and are very decent quality.

Hi Guys,

Looking for one 21km OMTOM Entry, Wife is in but I am not!

If anyone can please assist I would appreciate it.