ScottCM

Brooks Ghost 11 - does anyone run in these?

I've only put 500 odd kms on them and the forefoot foam already feels like its kaput. Maybe its just me but would be interesting if anyone else has noticed anything.

I got 1100 on my 9s

• Replies 17.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe its just me but every social media post from Ann comes across a little whiny and negative.

On the other end Camille and Gerda is always bubbly and even making fun of bad situations.

This, glad to hear I'm not alone...

I know this was discussed a while ago.

I want to start the Asics Training Program on Monday.

Did you convert the program from miles to kilometers or did you change your watch to miles? I don't know if my brain will be able to do the switch :blink:

Any advice about the program? Is it worth it? 

Did you convert the program from miles to kilometers or did you change your watch to miles? I don't know if my brain will be able to do the switch :blink:

I've completely transformed to miles now... Everyone still uses miles here when though we're metric

I remember trying to convert that program to miles and it was a real pita

Yeah for Marathon Training I think its a superb program with a good mix of Speed and Distance. I've used it 4 years in a row for PB marathons.

See Conversion table I made for pace/distance from Miles to KM. Accurate to a couple secs per km for easy reading.

Mile Km Pacing.xlsx

Kind of annoying when you go for a run and your Garmin gives you this level of garbage GPS tracking:

Swimrun? Its a real sport these days...

post-8961-0-20075800-1562858504_thumb.jpg

"The runner is a friend of a friend of mine. He has 'Stretch', his nickname, written on his number." ????

Hubbers are everywhere these days, even getting mentions in top selling books???? (Pg 147 The Rise of the Ultra Runners). Good story of Comrades in the book.

This thread has been very quiet. Is everyone hibernating and watching TdF?

Anyone doing Springbok Vasbyt tomorrow?
I have opted for the Pirates 10 km on Sunday, I am glad it only starts at 8 am.