Scammer List

Guy@BMT Stellenbosch

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all,

Just a note and caution against posting any copies of IDs or Drivers licences that scammers share with you.

1. POPIA
2. These are very likely the documents of other, innocent folks that they've obtained somehow and not the actual scammer

Any identity docs posted will be removed but please refrain from doing so going forward.

You  made my day . I love stringing these guys along . I've sent them to addresses in my area were no one is home and they have dogs roaming the property . 

Not Bikehub related, but just got a call from this Number. Interesting description from Truecaller....?

Are the bots starting to work these anti-spam sites to get you to answer? 

IMG_20220801_183104.jpg

Edited by Vetplant
Autocorrect got it wrong...

10 hours ago, Enduro newbie said:

Had 2 scammers from Nigeria, Olivia Edwards,+234 8086790448 and Pamela Hubert, +234 8037789127. 

Classic MO, satisfied with the product, get courier to collect etc. this was from Gumtree and here.

Both common Nigerian names those....😁

18 hours ago, Stan Engelbrecht said:

So to waste this idiot's time and mess with him a bit I kept him on the line and sent him a fake instant money voucher... can't wait to hear back after he tried to collect the cash ha ha ha. 

Screen Shot 2022-08-01 at 12.39.09.png

Screen Shot 2022-08-01 at 12.39.46.png

Screen Shot 2022-08-01 at 12.40.15.png

Pile Prince, priceless 

11 hours ago, Stan Engelbrecht said:

Sadly we didn’t get much further, and he eventually sent me a 🖕. However, I replied with a nice graphic close-up of my ‘problem’ that I found on a medical website. Sweet dreams to him. 

I hope more scammers get in touch with you Stan, pure entertainment

ps good luck with your piles 

16 hours ago, Andreas_187 said:

He's picking up all the wanted ads on BikeHub but he's not seeing this thread, strange

No, he's piling them up😉😉

1 hour ago, paolos said:

This clown tried to scam me today too.

This is the number that was used: 083 216 9335

Screenshot_20220807-143933_WhatsApp.jpg.1c412fea5c211808f95b38684f93316f.jpg

Screenshot_20220807-143941_WhatsApp.jpg

Had the same guy trying to sell me a saddle today, asked him for banking details and apparently could not logg into his bank account but he would prefer "cash send" but to a different cell number.. Then I knew this is a scammer and blocked him. Unbelievable!! 

8 minutes ago, Spinmaster said:

Had the same guy trying to sell me a saddle today, asked him for banking details and apparently could not logg into his bank account but he would prefer "cash send" but to a different cell number.. Then I knew this is a scammer and blocked him. Unbelievable!! 

Screenshot_20220807-165227_Phone.jpg.3f30de141329bb07b174663c902f382d.jpg