Discovery Health - Vitality & Team Vitality plus everything else you need to know

Send an email to

VITALITYESCALATIONS@discovery.co.za

Include a link to your ride which will show HR data, duration etc.

They will review and adjust if your ride was worth more than the 100 points allocated. Assume you ride HR average was over 70% of your Age Max.

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't get into the app now so definitely a problem.

And don't expect much from them in the week ahead, they will be busy with all the queries from Ironman

My 2hr ride from yesterday isn't even showing... But my 90min hard spin this AM is already. Probably some blip in their system.

I also have the same problem .. my 2:45  vigorous ride  from yesterday is not showing up.. must be a system issue... will give it a few days before emailing them

Has anyone been allocated points since upgrading to the new Polar Beat app? Sadly there was no mention of no further compatibility with polar personal trainer that I remember, now after seeing no training points for two days I logged onto ppt and see there is a message there warning users not to upgrade if one wishes to continue syncing to ppt. Does look like there's no more link from new app to Vitality.

From my iPhone using Tapatalk

Threw my toys yesterday as really not impressed with the inconsistency of the system. Will await a reply on Monday:02ff55bdf96d384ed55664542fa489f1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Threw my toys yesterday as really not impressed with the inconsistency of the system. Will await a reply on Monday:02ff55bdf96d384ed55664542fa489f1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is not tossing your toys. That is not even having a wobbly. I'd say more 'polite request for information'. I will bet you anything up to and including one South African Rand that you will get something back like this:

Dear Customer,

We are also confused. Confused about why so many of our valued clients are confused. The T's and C's were quite clear, and our system is foolproof. Sorry to hear about your virus.

TRAIN! EXERCISE! ROCK IT! KICK ASS!

Yours in fitness,

The Disco-team

(That is a kinda, sorta paraphrase of the response I got when I politely enquired... Except about the virus)

None of my weekend's workouts are showing on disc, guess they have issues, again/still, jeeze i am glad i am not the it manager there, well everywhere where i have worked if there were so many systems issues the it manager would have been send packing long time ago.

I checked the disco website and i see my garmin has last synced at 12h saturday and my polar last synced thursday at 15h...

Seems my Vitality points system has gone haywire  :wacko:

Did a 96km ride yesterday which took 3h30 for which I got no points...

But I did get 100 points for walking 10 000 steps or more, which I know I didn't get close to... :unsure:

1000 point target for me this week

But only 100 points for my 2:40 hour 85% HR ride on Saturday.

And that's only because it synch'ed my SHealth and counted over 10 000 steps  :cursing:

They are obviously having a problem with reading to Garmin or something.

I am still waiting for them to resolve an issue from 2 weeks ago where points weren't showing. Now to struggle with them again as yesterday and this mornings activity isn't showing.

There have previously been sync issues between Garmin & Disco. Most of the times, they sorted themselves out, so I will not panic just yet.

Are they starting to show some cracks in their wonderful shell..............?

Their shell has been cracked for a long time, they have just been shrouded in denial.

Booked off with flu for me, so no working out this week. A daily visit to the gym to swipe only should see me get to my target of 800 points.

Luckily the Saturday workout came through like it should.