Discovery Health - Vitality & Team Vitality plus everything else you need to know

Where about on the app are you guys getting this info?

Hi, it is screen print from the Insure App - there is a map with of ride with indiscretions.

The tiles are on the Discovery app.

To keep things interesting, I got a harsh braking at 0km/h yesterday.

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Milking the driving app at the moment, I've discovered that "Driving Miss Daisy" is my superpower.

Yoh, but people get agitated when you choose to drive just over the speed limit :devil:

They should make installation of this app compulsory for Fortuners....

Hi, it is screen print from the Insure App - there is a map with of ride with indiscretions.

The tiles are on the Discovery app.

To keep things interesting, I got a harsh braking at 0km/h yesterday.

Ah OK. I am using the Discovery App not the Insure App. My Medical Aid, Insurance, Vitality and investments are all bundled. There isn't a facility to view the incidents as far as I can see.

Milking the driving app at the moment, I've discovered that "Driving Miss Daisy" is my superpower.

Yoh, but people get agitated when you choose to drive just over the speed limit :devil:

I am like a mobile chicane when I am out on the road.....

Having said that though, it is very easy to spot the Discovery Insure clients out on the road :D

They should make installation of this app compulsory for Fortuners....

I hear your plea, but the app doesn't show anything much while you're driving, but I'm sure Fortuner drivers will still try and find out!!  :thumbdown:

Where the diamonds were located in my game board. First [emoji184] at position 3.

36717e3d82c0aa058a966afe2b49ac08.png

Not on my one, on mine it was top tile 2nd column from the right.

Engen isn’t part of the Insure network, and we’re not allowed to use Shell or BP.

Apologies Frosty I misread your post. I'm curious that you can't use those two. Are you employed by Engen?

Tried that. 25 points. Aarrgh.

Jeepers, its a bit like playing the slots at Sun Coast, and certainly feels as sleazy.

It takes away the certainty of reward for your effort, ya you can hit your goal but now it is pure luck to get the most from your reward and some Quantitative analyst is winning that game somewhere...

Apologies Frosty I misread your post. I'm curious that you can't use those two. Are you employed by Engen?

It’s my company’s fuel policy that prevents me from using anyone but Engen.

It’s my company’s fuel policy that prevents me from using anyone but Engen.

I'll swap you... I'll get your company fuel card and you can fill up your car at Shell or BP with your credit card.

Don't worry though, you can still use your Disco card too  :whistling:

I know this has probably been asked - but 499 pages is alto to scroll through! Does one need the Medical Aid for Vitality or can one get vitality alone? My apologies if its a stupid question, just wondering haha!

I know this has probably been asked - but 499 pages is alto to scroll through! Does one need the Medical Aid for Vitality or can one get vitality alone? My apologies if its a stupid question, just wondering haha!

4.3. Who qualifies as a main member

To be a main member of Vitality, you must make a monthly payment (or consent to a third party making the payment on your behalf) to Vitality for the programme and be one of the following:

 A principle member of a medical scheme administered by Discovery Health

 A policyholder of a Discovery Life policy paying a minimum premium of at

least R350

 An employee of an employer who has taken out Discovery Life Group Risk cover. At least 50% of the Group Risk Life Plan policy holders must also be members of a Medical Scheme administered by Discovery Health

You are only allowed to have one Vitality policy, regardless of whether you have taken out more than one of the above products.