shova1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I read this earlier too. Well done to him.

I am of the opinion that there are commuters out there on their beat up bikes that, given teh same equipment as us, would run rings around alot of us. Some of these guys have endurance like crazy.

There is actually a garden service in the broader area that I stay, I see them often, 3 guys on bikes with gardening equipment strapped to them. They seem to cover some crazy mileage.

I find this even more remarkable because this massive figure that is growing and growing is derived purely from people like you and me (and obviously a number of celebs have contributed too).

d57faa7329cc9ffabeffde60928a6161.jpg

There is also that Instagram model (I dont know what that is) that raised over $700k (last I saw).. in exchange for $10 donation you got a nudy pic... Edited by Gen

There is also that Instagram model (I dont know what that is) that raised over $700k (last I saw).. in exchange for $10 donation you got a nudy pic...

I saw that......I donated a tenner....I could get a bit of boobies if I want [emoji23]

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That's some achievement.

Inspired by pushing her willpower to its limits and the need to give back to South Africans less fortunate than herself, marathon runner Nontu Mgabhi has run seven marathons on seven continents over seven days.

The KwaZulu-Natal woman from Richards Bay returned accomplished and full of glee on Wednesday at King Shaka International Airport after participating in the World Marathon Challenge.

The challenge is a logistical and physical one that sees participants run seven marathons on seven continents in seven days.

Competitors must run the standard 42.195km marathon in Antarctica, Africa, Australia, Asia, Europe, South America and North America within 168 hours.

https://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/feel-good-seven-marathons-on-seven-continents-in-seven-days-no-problem-20200220

I read this earlier too. Well done to him.

I am of the opinion that there are commuters out there on their beat up bikes that, given teh same equipment as us, would run rings around alot of us. Some of these guys have endurance like crazy.

There is actually a garden service in the broader area that I stay, I see them often, 3 guys on bikes with gardening equipment strapped to them. They seem to cover some crazy mileage.

FYI 242 PATRICK LIWONDE

298 Male 228 SV (30 - 39) 65; 15.8 km/h 7:38:50

• 1 month later...