Kevin Evans accepts doping charge

Paulst12

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know the man.

Won't say I'm surprised, but I'm certainly disappointed.

I have defended him in the past.

Maybe I'm defending him now when I remind all of the serious medical problems he's had over the last few years. Could be a contributing factor.

Whatever, I won't kick him when he's down.

Disappointed though. 

I'll kick him when he's down. He's a ******* liar and a cheat. What about all the potential racers who never got a chance to live their dream because this douche nozzle cheated

fuckem all

"I’ll say to the people who don’t believe in cycling, the cynics and the sceptics. I'm sorry for you. I’m sorry that you can’t dream big. I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles. But this is one hell of a race. This is a great sporting event and you should stand around and believe it. You should believe in these athletes, and you should believe in these people. I'll be a fan of the Tour de France for as long as I live. And there are no secrets - this is a hard sporting event and hard work wins it. Vive Le Tour."

ONE DAY WHEN THEY COME FORWARD AND SAY

X,,,,,,HAS HAD A FULL LOOOONG TERM PROFFESIONAL RUN AND WE CAN STATE FOR FACT HE IS WITHOUT A DOUBT CLEAN,,,,,,,ILL STOP BY AND BUY YOU A STRAWBERRY LOLIPOP, OK

I'll kick him when he's down. He's a ******* liar and a cheat. What about all the potential racers who never got a chance to live their dream because this douche nozzle cheated

fuckem all

Are there any clean top riders????????

ONE DAY WHEN THEY COME FORWARD AND SAY

X,,,,,,HAS HAD A FULL LOOOONG TERM PROFFESIONAL RUN AND WE CAN STATE FOR FACT HE IS WITHOUT A DOUBT CLEAN,,,,,,,ILL STOP BY AND BUY YOU A STRAWBERRY LOLIPOP, OK

That was Lance's Tour de France speech I posted Dipper...  ;)

Are there any clean top riders????????

Thats the whole issue, if there were any in the past 10 years, they would be have been coming in 5th and 6th behind the dopers. 

There clean riders never got the sponsorship, never got the fame, money etc. Thanks to the dopers....

That was Lance's Tour de France speech I posted Dipper...  ;)

Sorry, replied to wrong post :mellow:

Edited by two hands