Kevin Evans accepts doping charge

Paulst12

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If this is the case then my comment would stand, and refer the period to 2011...

I got the impression the 2008 statement was a mere thumb-suck.

Darren Lill tweet is what I was getting at...

That's the thing - he had a partner who cocked up the whole TUE process with naivety & incompetence (if you belief Brandon's excuse)

He had another partner who got caught EPO'ing without any excuses.

At what point does the penny drop that you can't get away with the ignorance card anymore?

Geez I'm disappointed

Which is why I'm not holding my breath on all those doctors providing affidavits to clarify Kevin's reasoning...

Reckon its high time countries follow the example of the few that have made doping a criminal offense?

Spindly cyclists will probably think a bit harder, if its not just a suspension they risk, but spending some quality time with Bubba.

Might also help loosen their tongues on who else was involved.

My letter from Emma Saddleir

Not my field of expertise.....but I will take a stab....your tweets were offensive and defaming at the time and rightfully so because they were comments made form a speculative point of view.....now that he has admitted to it all.....I guess you can now have at it.......

It depends....when last did you take a Myprodol...used an asthma pump....cortisone...B12 injection....a plastic effie......

When you're a professional athlete , you know what not to take, no excuses....

When you're a professional athlete , you know what not to take, no excuses....

My comment was at the hubber that suggested he may be the only clean cyclist left.......

Sad day. I still remember sending a mail to the managing exec responsible for funding the 360Life team to state my support for the continuation of the team after DG was caught. I knew the chances of Kev being clean was slim, but thought I'd lend some support to James at least. Naive, I guess.

Wonder if he is going to tell all on 3 Talk with Nolene.

Its only a matter time before the drug testing technology catches up with the drugs.

Give Froomey a few years and he will be caught too

Clean riders getting some small satisfaction today.  Not too many here seeing the positives in that SAIDS are catching the cheats?  For sure better late than never?  Bio passport convictions are not straight forward

Waylon Woolcock Retweeted Hendrik Lemmer
Yes well done SAIDS! The circle gets smaller... https://twitter.com/GrootLem/status/689039558235787264 

Another one to fall. Former team mates Brandon Stewart, David George. More will follow. Well done SAIDS https://twitter.com/News24/status/689034163983400961 
Edited by dracs

She will probably say it wasn't fair comment based on the facts at the time of the tweets.

Only a journo would say that!

A lawyer would say that she acted in good faith upon the instructions of her client, and that she had no cause to believe that he was not clean when she executed her mandate.