Dopers suck

fandacious

Dr Evil is his father... He's been racing it every year regardless of the ban

This thread started out as "let's boikot races which allow ex-dopers to enter" which is something I certainly don't support. But I am very happy to boikot races that allow dopers to enter while they are banned.  :cursing:

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I see Kevin Evans podiumed at the Dr Evil Classic this weekend. I assume doping bans only apply to sanctioned races?

He also rode K2C - was in A batch but you need a seeding for this so old "results" count

Shocker... Damn, now I have to boikot K2C as well  :eek:

I could be wrong because I don't know the guy but the commentator said "welcome back Kevin Evans" or something to that effect

I could be wrong because I don't know the guy but the commentator said "welcome back Kevin Evans" or something to that effect

No you are right, he came 12th, ride logged on Racetec - pity he didn't podium or win - then the whole story might have been noticed by CSA or the media

I see a couple of licensed riders ride.

But if a guy serving a 4 year ban can race, what’s the chance that they will get in ***.

Is it a race or is it an adventure?

I know that some of these events aren't sold as races but organised social rides. Is there prize money?

Meh... If you're banned you're banned. I don't really care but a part of me gets really annoyed that these guys lie and cheat and steal yet still get treated as though they did nothing wrong.

Butt sniffers the lot of em!

Is it a race or is it an adventure?

I know that some of these events aren't sold as races but organised social rides. Is there prize money?

Meh... If you're banned you're banned. I don't really care but a part of me gets really annoyed that these guys lie and cheat and steal yet still get treated as though they did nothing wrong.

Butt sniffers the lot of em!

What example is being set here?

What example is being set here?

By me or by the Evans scenario?

Personally I always had a bit of an issue with him, then the 'Tiger line' incident confirmed his level of entitlement.

If dudes want to dope, they should be shunned.... by everyone. 

By me or by the Evans scenario?

Personally I always had a bit of an issue with him, then the 'Tiger line' incident confirmed his level of entitlement.

If dudes want to dope, they should be shunned.... by everyone. 

Epic did change the rules after the "tiger line" incident.

Outcast riders prevented racing teams from passing in the single track. Hence no more outcast riders in the first batch.

That was the reason to my understanding for the "tiger line" incident