Dopers suck

fandacious

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, I'm happy to take your bait.

Please elaborate as to what I need to open my eyes to?

I stated that I don't believe any professional cyclist is 100% clean.

I stated that I will crucify any cyclist that is found guilty, Saffer or not.

I stated that I have moved on from a Black/White world to a Greyscale continuum.

I'm saying now, if yall want to crucify Impey, who hasn't been found guilty of Jack S%^#, you can go ahead and crucify all your cycling heroes: MvdP, WvA, Froome, Nibali, Evenepoel, the whole frikken lot. Because what is the yardstick then if we don't abide by die rules of the anti doping agencies?

PS. This is not an attack on you as a person Spinnekop, love you man ;)

Harping on.... crucifying....

People talk about his *** story, that’s it.

You should read up on the Streisand Effect, that’s what happening here.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Streisand_effect

Ah, I'm happy to take your bait.

Please elaborate as to what I need to open my eyes to?

I stated that I don't believe any professional cyclist is 100% clean.

I stated that I will crucify any cyclist that is found guilty, Saffer or not.

I stated that I have moved on from a Black/White world to a Greyscale continuum.

I'm saying now, if yall want to crucify Impey, who hasn't been found guilty of Jack S%^#, you can go ahead and crucify all your cycling heroes: MvdP, WvA, Froome, Nibali, Evenepoel, the whole frikken lot. Because what is the yardstick then if we don't abide by die rules of the anti doping agencies?

PS. This is not an attack on you as a person Spinnekop, love you man ;)

What does percentage clean have to do with it. Surely no sliding scale here. 100% clean means clean . 99% clean means unclean doesn’t it ?

What in the world made your mind go to Blowjob?

I never said that. But I'm glad you typed it out.

I'm no expert at this, but I do know that kissing an HIV positive person is not as dangerous as sleeping with them. That's been my line of reading between these lines.

Ps. Don't trust what people say in their WADA hearings as gospel truth.

I never said that. But I'm glad you typed it out.

I'm no expert at this, but I do know that kissing an HIV positive person is not as dangerous as sleeping with them. That's been my line of reading between these lines.

Ps. Don't trust what people say in their WADA hearings as gospel truth.

Jinne dude, do you think that a virus can spread the same way as a drug? :eek:

Cool guys, you win.

I'll stop.

​Or rather just agree to disagree. Personally I feel you made some good points actually.

​People want a definitive answer, sadly the reality is that truth isn't as such. Objectively speaking.

​There's a good cartoon/meme somewhere that sums it up.

Cool guys, you win.

I'll stop.

ag nee man .... the soapie is going to die down with oposing views ....

my personal view on this decades long soapie .... how do you apply rules, when the technology is constantly ahead of the rules ?  And how do you then retro-actively change/adapt/re-interpret the rules to find people guilty ?

today RedBull (insert any popular drink/substance) is safe for use by athletes.  who is to say the goal posts wont be adjusted tomorrow ?

My hero Lance Armstrong was playing by the rules of the day ... the rules being that he had to be under specific measured levels ..... o,no .... let's adjust the goal posts and say that "systemic doping" is illegal .....

Disclaimer - I have absolutely zero factual information of when which rule was in place ... just that Lance tested "clean" as per the yard-sticks of the day ... to be crucified much later.

Yes, dissapointed in Lance .... more so in a system which lacks consistancy and clarity.

o-well, just the rumblings of another dis-illusioned supporter and fan of the sport.

ag nee man .... the soapie is going to die down with oposing views ....

my personal view on this decades long soapie .... how do you apply rules, when the technology is constantly ahead of the rules ? And how do you then retro-actively change/adapt/re-interpret the rules to find people guilty ?

today RedBull (insert any popular drink/substance) is safe for use by athletes. who is to say the goal posts wont be adjusted tomorrow ?

My hero Lance Armstrong was playing by the rules of the day ... the rules being that he had to be under specific measured levels ..... o,no .... let's adjust the goal posts and say that "systemic doping" is illegal .....

Disclaimer - I have absolutely zero factual information of when which rule was in place ... just that Lance tested "clean" as per the yard-sticks of the day ... to be crucified much later.

Yes, dissapointed in Lance .... more so in a system which lacks consistancy and clarity.

o-well, just the rumblings of another dis-illusioned supporter and fan of the sport.

I’m a huge fan of Lance now because I like his approach to life now, not because if what he did in the past though, then he was a prick. He tested clean because he a) played the testers b) UCI didn’t want to catch him and c) the tests Werner as good then as they are now. That doesn’t mean he was somehow playing within the rules. It means he was a ******* cheating ****

I’m a huge fan of Lance now because I like his approach to life now, not because if what he did in the past though, then he was a prick. He tested clean because he a) played the testers b) UCI didn’t want to catch him and c) the tests Werner as good then as they are now. That doesn’t mean he was somehow playing within the rules. It means he was a ******* cheating ****

Add to this trying to destroy personally and professionally people who attempted to expose him.

I see this just in re a new Lance film I wasn't aware of, given that it's Jonathan Vaughters it should at least be interesting.  Anyone know anything about it?

https://twitter.com/vaughters/status/1222185826731220992?s=11

Nope, he was cheating and doping then. He was just ahead of the testing at the time.

In the end he wasn’t caught by a more advanced drug test, he was caught by his teammates testifying against him.

Nope, he was cheating and doping then. He was just ahead of the testing at the time.

In the end he wasn’t caught by a more advanced drug test, he was caught by his teammates testifying against him.

Except that time when he tested positive for cortisone and organised a dr to back date a TUE to say it was for a saddle sore.. anti doping also accepted that excuse..along with the 100k donation to fight doping in the sport[emoji6][emoji6][emoji6]

Yeah and when the Feds came a knocking the teammates got one hell of a fright.

Edited by Gen

Let's say I killed a prostitute, and buried her in my basement next to the dead puppies under a slab of cement which I purchased ahead of time to cover my tracks.

Lance actually asked a dude to bike around Europe carrying **** so he could dope on mountain tops and do blood doping which is clearly illegal, and then terrified everything ne around him into not saying a word.

In the world of cycling, I would go down for not having a construction permit, and Lance was just 'ahead of the rules'.

Let's say I killed a prostitute, and buried her in my basement next to the dead puppies under a slab of cement which I purchased ahead of time to cover my tracks.

Lance actually asked a dude to bike around Europe carrying **** so he could dope on mountain tops and do blood doping which is clearly illegal, and then terrified everything ne around him into not saying a word.

In the world of cycling, I would go down for not having a construction permit, and Lance was just 'ahead of the rules'.

Love it  :clap: 

Not sure I will ever quite understand peoples admiration for Lance - he was a great cyclist, don't get me wrong, but that's just a quarter of the guys persona... the other 75% he is/was largely just a giant bullying douche.

Reminds me quite a bit of certain orange president... just swap out 'cyclist' for 'con artist"

Maybe it's an American thing - MAGA  :whistling: