Dopers suck

fandacious

Comedy gold... I will just picture John Cleese reading out this media statement 

Astana Pro Team is committed to the fight against doping in sport  :lol: 

Basically, "prove it or F-off"

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have we got a serious doping issue here in SA that such discussions are taking place?

Sponsorship should only support clean athletes and so too should all events. Promote the sport, don’t short change it.... we can thank that a PRiCK Lance for that title!

Wonder if it is motoman's scooter?

That thing is a piece of PED royalty

Aaah motoman. The real hero in these sordid tales.

I'm pretty sure he was at it long before then, probably why a move to a team like Astana was never an issue... gotta love a team run by that bastion of ant-doping - Alexandre Vinokourov

What a lovely team they are: https://www.cyclingweekly.com/news/latest-news/astanas-uneasy-ride-professional-peloton-139345

Back to Fuglsang, his Cape Epic partner of three years (Roel Paulissen), has long been on the naughty list. If I'm not mistaken, they won the epic and then he (Fuglsang) moved to road cycling because we all know it's only roadies that dope  :whistling: 

It's all a lekker circus frankly... don't dig too deep, it's all too obvious and totally ruins the spectacle  :devil:

Sorry Andrew I repeated you...

Another link from the secret pro / cycling tips

Read the comments below the article, some pearlers there

"Well we know with Vino, the team doctors and the team’s history of doping positives that it would be absolutely extraordinary if they are not doping. But you see from their statement already they throw Jakob under the bus and also say “we got approved for UCI licence” so we meet all the anti-doping requirements which is a pretty transparent message to the UCI that is they go after Astana it will blow back on the UCI"

https://cyclingtips.com/2020/02/astana-and-ferrari-deny-recent-reports-of-working-together/

Roeland Schoeman - banned for a year?

south-africas-2004-olympic-champion-roland-schoeman-gets-one-year-doping-ban-42230168

not sure how you explain how GW501516 gets into your system when it was an experimental drug now no longer being developed?

If he did indeed take it intentionally - a lousy way to end your career.

The ban is backdated and ends in May..wtaf man..in time for Olympics [emoji85]

I honestly though the had retired some time ago.

Edited by Gen

Roeland Schoeman - banned for a year?

south-africas-2004-olympic-champion-roland-schoeman-gets-one-year-doping-ban-42230168

not sure how you explain how GW501516 gets into your system when it was an experimental drug now no longer being developed? 

If he did indeed take it intentionally - a lousy way to end your career. 

Its GW50156. You do not take this un-intentionally. 

Edited by J Wakefield