Dopers suck

fandacious

Could it also be that one of those 'whistle blowers' was one of his suppliers that admitted to supplying or assisting in the doping? Would then explain the variations in the passport.

That's what I thought too.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, its not like when it was announced everyone went, what, no ways, never, could not be him or he has never been associated with anything dodgy. 

The response was a little different, looks like duck, flies like duck, quacks like duck, probably a doper.

That's what I thought too.

Why else would so soon after the suppliers bust happen would they rule on Max? 

Maybe they checked his WeChat wallet for a transfer :P

Also, its not like when it was announced everyone went, what, no ways, never, could not be him or he has never been associated with anything dodgy.

The response was a little different, looks like duck, flies like duck, quacks like duck, probably a doper.

Mr. Third Man!

Lawyers trying to do science.

Reminds me of incident few years back of a judge in KZN refusing to pay child maintenance after a paternity test found him 99.9% certain to be the dad. He argued there was still a 0.1% chance that he is not the dad so wanted a second opinion because scientists disagree all the time.

Reminds me of incident few years back of a judge in KZN refusing to pay child maintenance after a paternity test found him 99.9% certain to be the dad. He argued there was still a 0.1% chance that he is not the dad so wanted a second opinion because scientists disagree all the time.

Think 1/3 of my job is telling lawyers that just because you right it down in a contract does not make it legal or create economic substance. 

My best is: "We are the top law firm in CT, we have structured deals like this before and you guys signed it off"  You go and speak to said person who signed it off, yes it was signed off, after all the things we raised were amended in said contract. You tell them that and they come back, "Oh yes we did amend the final version" 

Then when they tell you they are going to other big 4 to get opinions on the matter, then 2 months latter and who knows how much clients cash later, they reply with your amendments made to contract and no mention of other opinions. Like nothing happened...

I haven't got a clue.

But if someone is guilty Pull the plug.

Why keep it going on and on ?

Can they actually prove that he was doping other than the Passport BS.

Why is ABP bull****? There is solid science behind it. Are you calming that science is wrong. If so, how?

Why is ABP bull****? There is solid science behind it. Are you calming that science is wrong. If so, how?

“Argument from incredulity” logical fallacy; I don’t understand it, therefore it must wrong

The biological Passport was regarded as a massive breakthrough in anti -doping efforts. And cycling was the first to implement it. Has been used many times successfully. Max had the chance in his hearing and before to get all the necessary evidence but did nothing. Now he wants to contest it. Yes he never tested positive, but hey, neither did Lance.

The reason behind the passport is to test anomalies where athletes micro dose etc. and some of the doping products don't have a test for the product.

Maybe their expert that disagrees with the system is Dr Ferrari ???

What Im trying to say If this Passport Bs was so scientific correct non neg.

Why did it take so long to nail him ?

He should have been banned ages ago.

IS this "Scientific" evidence 100% correct or is it open to interpretation ?

What Im trying to say If this Passport Bs was so scientific correct non neg.Why did it take so long to nail him ?He should have been banned ages ago.IS this "Scientific" evidence 100% correct or is it open to interpretation ?

I think you need to go read up on how the biological passport works

What Im trying to say If this Passport Bs was so scientific correct non neg.

Why did it take so long to nail him ?

He should have been banned ages ago.

IS this "Scientific" evidence 100% correct or is it open to interpretation ?

Don't take it personal, but I'm going to take a panel of scientists judgement over that of a social media poster who didn't like the result and think that using a "-quotation somehow makes science dodgy.

What do you want us to believe? - scientists & SAIDS made stuff up in an evil conspiracy to nail Max? 

If you want anyone on this thread to believe your claim that this "passport stuff" is BS than you gonna have to do better than "why did it take so long"? Not even Max tried that argument and its clear from the transcripts he tried a whole lot of angles to throw suspicion on the process.

I would say if Max really want to convince people that it is the oxygen tent or high altitude training that cause the abnormalities in his blood passport he can proof it by going for scientific tests that replicate those conditions.

I think you need to go read up on how the biological passport works

Or just even read the ruling .

Plenty athletes train at altitude and use oxygen tents..they don't have irregular readings.

A guy that is willing to use thyroid medication to lose weight when he doesn't even have a thyroid problem is willing to do a lot more imo..also what flippen dr prescribes thyriod meds for someone who doesn't have a thyroid problem..

Edited by Gen

The passport thing is like: "We know you did something but we dont know what! We have PROOF of this thing you did, but we have no fkin clue what you did.

Brilliant.

I dont give a dam what Max did or didnt do.

I just find it hard to believe it took so long.

The Passport Bs. Is like what was said above.

You did something we have no frigging clue what or how you did what you did.

So therefore you are guilty Kla