Louis Meintjies

Rhodent

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest notmyname

What a champion. Man this is so awesome to see! Quick question to those that may know. Has he every received any form of support from Razzmatazz and his bunch of dill weeds?

C'mon LOUIS, today's the day you take the white jersey! Hopefully Doug Ryder and the team get on board. 

So that makes it 194 losers riding the Tour, according to your theory?

Pretty much, can name the winners for the last 25 years! Can't recal the runner up. Never mind the top 10.

Coming second just makes u the first loser, enough said!

A quote attributed to the great Texan pharmacologist.

And we know what a great sportsman he was.

(Apologies, I don't have the appropriate font on my phone )

Edited by eddy

What a champion. Man this is so awesome to see! Quick question to those that may know. Has he every received any form of support from Razzmatazz and his bunch of dill weeds?

Nope, he came through the ranks of the Toyota / Cycle Lab Academy while in RSA, if my memory serves me right.

While at school he spent 6 mths a year in Italy to get used to the racing conditions and gain experience. He rode for the Lotto Belisol U23 amateur team. 

He then joined the Pro ranks and got signed by MTN Quebeka. And the rest is history.

So Razzmatazz and his gang has got nothing to do with his success.

Coming second just makes u the first loser, enough said!

Nice positive contribution to a positive thread about South African cyclists rising above some of the best cyclists in the world despite growing up far away from the centre of the cycling universe.

Edited by Plentipotential