[Event] 2017 Cape Town Cycle Tour - Argus

Bianchisti

:-)

Nee man! I love South - Africa. And if I can't ride like a flandrien, then maybe I should drink like a Belgian :lol:

Lekka man lekka

Enjoy

The pub may not be open yet

Hang in there ???? ????????

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's remember those who popped 5 caffeine tablets in the start chute this morning ... ????????

This is not a doping thread!

Remember those in the fires

And

True that! I'm still very frustrated about not riding but it's nothing compared to losing everything you had.

I'm still on a luxury 3 week holiday in one of the world's most beautiful countries, nothing to complain about.

However, I still need a few beers this afternoon to wash that frustration away ;-)

I might calm down in about an hour or 2. Right now I am still steaming... :whistling:

You and me both. If anyone asks me about It at the airport later they will probably not get the most kindest of answers.

Did 21km and my freaking Garmin tuned 21hours recovery time-lol

Sent from my LG-H735 using Tapatalk

True that! I'm still very frustrated about not riding but it's nothing compared to losing everything you had.

I'm still on a luxury 3 week holiday in one of the world's most beautiful countries, nothing to complain about.

However, I still need a few beers this afternoon to wash that frustration away ;-)

Go ride some parts of the route on Tuesday. Weather looks good then.

That start area has always been a problem area because of the funneling effect of the wind. We had it in 2009, 2010 and 2014 I think. Surely the race needs to be moved from that area. I agree with the poster earlier because the same thing happened in previous years. The moment the race hit hospital bend the wind was manageable to ride. It's the beginning where chaos happens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You and me both... SNIP

What's the chance of that

Wow ????

Go ride some parts of the route on Tuesday. Weather looks good then.

We're flying to Jozi tomorrow. We'il see if we can get some cycling done later on our trip.

Here's a stupid detail: I bought the official jersey and now I will feel stupid wearing a jersey of a tour that didn't happen

We're flying to Jozi tomorrow. We'il see if we can get some cycling done later on our trip.

Here's a stupid detail: I bought the official jersey and now I will feel stupid wearing a jersey of a tour that didn't happen

You must carry some bad voodoo with you.  :ph34r:

I feel so bad for you. 

Don't feel bad. I often ride in a Team Sky jersey but I've never ridden for Team Sky! :-)

You and me both. If anyone asks me about It at the airport later they will probably not get the most kindest of answers.

Tell your dad to pedal for a change!

a6c9ef2af10e04c10afe11e8e25eaf54.jpg

Police told us they heard was moved and protesters moved. That's why they suggested we not go over ou kaapse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Soooo, I have a question seeing that we recently had a discussion that road races have on average more finishers than MTB races, that is why they should have more road races..

..just for the record the CTCT MTB had more finishers than the road race...  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r: