SARS & eFiling - What gives?!

Johan A Marais

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Submitted on the 3rd October.. refund in my account 5th October. Pleasantly surprised.

Bain of my life is tax clearance. Obtained in June 2018 (valid for 1 year); non compliant in AUgust, fixed in September. Currently non-compliant again.  :devil: . No reasons given and usually something minor. One of them was owing 14c. I nearly cried. :ph34r:

• 2 weeks later...

Absolutely shocking.... Did they get the cleaning lady in to pose as head of IT and answer questions? This woman clearly has no clue what is going on in her department

Absolutely shocking.... Did they get the cleaning lady in to pose as head of IT and answer questions? This woman clearly has no clue what is going on in her department

Protect me from yourself..

Aye nee ..this one[emoji23][emoji23]

But wait there is moredc32cf48f90ae7ed64811d4e7d7c81cc.jpg

Edited by Gen

There are many managers at SARS like this.

Learned from this show;

dc37586b2a5f91b591b62fc3221575c0.jpeg

"SARS gives clarity on e-filing collapse"

Yes, but not in the way SABC intended.

That said I had a buddy who worked in IT at SARS about when e-filing was set up and he says you just don't want to know. So if it's worse...

oh dear. she has an MBA from northwest university...i'm sure they're stoked to see how the quality of their alumni  has been highlighted here

Earning 300k a month for being clueless.

Imagine what she would be earning if she actually knew what she was doing !!

Earning 300k a month for being clueless.

Imagine what she would be earning if she actually knew what she was doing !!

Getting paid 300k , def not earning it...