Anti-Doping Rule Violation: Tyronne White

News bot

I was dehydrated to the point of passing out, falling over and seeing things in the dunes, on the DD, dragged myself to the finish 60km later.

Its called rule5

But we all know that you are a special kind of human.

Sent from my LG-H735 using Tapatalk

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooh lots of people calling for the Doctors head....

https://www.facebook.com/tywhite6/posts/10154026305021561

Go read the comments.

"That sounds very suspect Ty.. How can they have health officials at an elite event giving out medication that contains something that would be banned. This whole case should get thrown out and the discipline come down on those knowingly administering the wrong stuff. Praying that this is resolved. 

All the best and trust in the Lords sovereign plan."

​This one confuses me a bit, is it the Doctor's or Lords plan's fault?

"If his version is true then surely this race Dr must be barred from ever practising at a sport event again?"

Edited by Patchelicious

Made me smile - classification of dopers. I thought it was simple, you're sick you can't race.

Yup, but like most things circumstances do play a part. Getting a podium after needing hectic treatment is dodgy as hell. Guess my point is the same as yours - get treatment, don't race. And these guys do race often - if it was that bad you're jeopardising the next races. Pull out. Edited by Thor Buttox

I feel sorry for SA athletes, considering that every positive test ever has been a result of a flawed system.

I wouldn't stress about it if I were him.

After he served his suspension he'l be back,, stronger and faster, with a good team and a big sponsor earning lots of moola.

- Or that's what what he can expect if history repeats itself-

He might even land a job as presenter on my favorite weekly TV show

Sani this year, I ended up at the medics at ten pm on night one as my heart rate wouldn't drop below 140. Medic took my details and said I would not be allowed to start then next day unless I saw him first to get checked and signed off. Maybe he was exaggerating but he seemed to have the authority to remove me from the race.

I recommend Darryl Impey's pharmacist :ph34r:

No ways, he was grossly negligent, he almost ended a World Tour riders career with a sequence of comedic errors. What you want is the guy who came up with the story....

What ever happened to Impeys Pharmacist?

Imagine if the fine powder that contaminated the gelatine capsules was something that Impey was allergic too, he could have killed him!

No ways, he was grossly negligent, he almost ended a World Tour riders career with a sequence of comedic errors. What you want is the guy who came up with the story....

What ever happened to Impeys Pharmacist?

Imagine if the fine powder that contaminated the gelatine capsules was something that Impey was allergic too, he could have killed him!

Hmmm... Why is it that fine, white powder follows some athletes about? I remember the French tennis player (Gasquet) who got off by saying he kissed a girl at a party. If only he'd kissed his pharmacist, it would have been more believable.

Hmmm... Why is it that fine, white powder follows some athletes about? I remember the French tennis player (Gasquet) who got off by saying he kissed a girl at a party. If only he'd kissed his pharmacist, it would have been more believable.

he did serve a ban.. only a few months though.. but yip a total BS cover story.

These okes should just be more like our red head Italian Paolini.. Yeah I sniffed some coke and it was still in my system when I was tested... no BS cover story..just yip I party hard sometimes and will try get clean..end van prent.