Do eBikes belong on the mountain?

Bike Hub Features

EBikers also pedal... FWIW. 

Ja but thats assisted pedaling so it doesn't count. Also, are you allowed to wear lycra on an e-bike?

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How many Roberts do we need to power up an ebike?

Here is the scary part. Me or you on an an eBike that can push 500W would beat that guy!

Thats how much difference an eBike makes.

I'm gonna get an eBike just to piss off Patches and steal all his KOM's :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You know posting stuff like that makes you the knobhead right.

Edited by Patchelicious

if you don't think she should have an e-bike, then you're an A$$hole.

As a country with huge health issues and rampant obesity, e-bikes are an amazing way to get people back into shape. I can even see disco and the rest using it for rewards.

This.

Nice and elegant sir.

Buy all the ebikes you want I say - just don't sully the efforts of actual bicycle riders by pitching up at a race with one.

It's "only pedal assist" make me want to face palm myself to death.

Ok so if I beat a pushbike while on my e-bike and I high 5 the Loser (rider) then we all good right?!

Agreed... but to clarify, a knobhead who would totally be laughing his ass off while picking off your KOM's :D :P

If that’s the kind of thing that brings you pleasure, then I will be sure to send you some of my underwear too.

#ManCrush

If that’s the kind of thing that brings you pleasure, then I will be sure to send you all my KOM locations.

#KOMCrush

Fixed that for you

What's the difference between an e-bike carrying a Strava Champ and a large male transgender person beating ladies? Nothing - they both get some power from having a knob on them.

3/10

Yes, it was hard in the beginning, but after a few minor bike tossing incidents, she became a really keen mtb and even road cyclist.

So, yes, it can be done without mechanical doping.

But then eventually you got fitter and stronger and now you can keep up with her.

Tongue firmly in cheek here. Because we know she is fast.

Edited by PhilipV