"Dear Cape Epic, Make a Solo Category. Please."

AdrianDJ

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why did the opening poster leave this article here?

How did a simple question from the author become a contentious matter?

#snaaks

Says he with +49K posts... :whistling: 

That is 10.5 posts a day for 13 years straight.....

Says he with +49K posts... :whistling:

That is 10.5 posts a day for 13 years straight.....

Jirrr Dale what job do you have ? And where do i apply 

The Epic business model MUST rely on people dropping out or else Grant would have got more than 1 bottle of water after Day 2

Ok ok I'm leaving.

Ha  :D  :D  :D  :D

Between all the public holidays and threads on the hub, I have no Idea what day it is anymore....

Between all the public holidays and threads on the hub, I have no Idea what day it is anymore....

When in doubt assume it's Friday

And Dale hardly ever posts in anger, quite an achievement indeed

Seconded :thumbup:

And Dale hardly ever posts in anger, quite an achievement indeed

'Dale does have the habit of leaving nifty 1 word answers on contentious threads, as well as running commentary on all the televised road races.

"Dales contribution to Hubland is actually mostly constructive. Which puts the rest of us to shame really....

Anyway, why do topics about "The Epic" always get so heated and have such a strong opinioned following?

It is strange... 1 mention of the race and claws come out and everybody gets at it. It turns us all into teenage girls!

'Dale does have the habit of leaving nifty 1 word answers on contentious threads, as well as running commentary on all the televised road races.

"Dales contribution to Hubland is actually mostly constructive. Which puts the rest of us to shame really....

Anyway, why do topics about "The Epic" always get so heated and have such a strong opinioned following?

It is strange... 1 mention of the race and claws come out and everybody gets at it. It turns us all into teenage girls!

This.

In my view Dale is the gentleman of all hubbers!!

I'd love to know what he really thinks on those contentious topics and if he Censors his own posts?

I'd love to know what he really thinks on those contentious topics and if he Censors his own posts?

He is like the Lisa Vanderpump of the hub, doesnt actually say anything too contentious, but is most definitely in the mix :P

You can see that Mrs Patch has had the remote for the last while :(