Online Racing - Virtualtraining (Zwift)

Jakkals.

I'll be out zwifting tonight doing a structured program, I'll be heading out on London 8 from 5:45ish.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be out zwifting tonight doing a structured program, I'll be heading out on London 8 from 5:45ish.

I'll join you

Glad you got it sorted...I wonder how often I should do the advance spindown...maybe when I feel I cant hold the threshold intervals, I will know something is wrong.

How did your Kickr compare to the p1?

officially once is good enough provided the unit is not being moved often.

off record - every 3 odd months.

its quick to do. and if it means i get the best accuracy, then i will do it every now and then.

Kickr vs P1

They are so close it's impossible to discern any difference.

officially once is good enough provided the unit is not being moved often.

off record - every 3 odd months.

its quick to do. and if it means i get the best accuracy, then i will do it every now and then.

Kickr vs P1

They are so close it's impossible to discern any difference.

thats good news!

Saw some solid numbers from MadBrad out in London last night...I didnt have such a great workout, but have about 45min tonight to smash it around the circuit.

Saw some solid numbers from MadBrad out in London last night...I didnt have such a great workout, but have about 45min tonight to smash it around the circuit.

Says the man who rode up Box Hill at 3.7 W/Kg!!!

Today I'm supposed to have a chilled one but if you'd like to join me for 9 x 3min @120% tomorrow it could be fun :)

Says the man who rode up Box Hill at 3.7 W/Kg!!!

Today I'm supposed to have a chilled one but if you'd like to join me for 9 x 3min @120% tomorrow it could be fun :)

:D

I'm doing Knysna double this weekend so think I might skip those sick intervals you got planned.

#varkhart, I will see you there tonight.

Rode a WBR training ride at 18:35 last night. Group leaders was a South African and there were many in the group.

Great training session, real good workout. These training rides beat the hell out of normal sessions on a trainer.

I got a few rideon's last night from a few locals during a wbr 1 lap, sorry for not giving it back.

not able to use my phone while suffering and being stuck above ftp... good workout though.

Has anybody done a ride longer than 2hrs on zwift?

How is it?

I've completed the 100 miler challenge, so yes was a tad longer than 2 hours, but regularly do 2 hour+ sessions. No problems experienced and the immersive nature of Zwift makes it far more tolerable than just riding a standard IDT.

I've completed the 100 miler challenge, so yes was a tad longer than 2 hours, but regularly do 2 hour+ sessions. No problems experienced and the immersive nature of Zwift makes it far more tolerable than just riding a standard IDT.

Thanks, I normally break up my longer rides into intervals but its so hard to remain focused.

Will give this a try soon.