[Event] Cape Town Cycle Tour 2018

Pure Savage

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't see this problem being fixed if you come tomorrow or Saturday. It's a slow process. I'll time exactly how long it takes to get my entry and then multiply that by 35k and see if there is enough time in the next 2 days.

I can't see this problem being fixed if you come tomorrow or Saturday. It's a slow process. I'll time exactly how long it takes to get my entry and then multiply that by 35k and see if there is enough time in the next 2 days.

Or 2 months!!!

Have dealt with them printing on the spot twice already, and as long as the IT systems and printer keeps working you will be pleasantly surprised how well it works, as well as any queries can be dealt with there and then and you can get a newly printed pack. don't think it is as much from a cost saving as I would assume bulk printing would work out cheaper.

Well, I guess it never went that well then

I’m still here. Tensions running seriously high and I feel for the people having to face the angry cyclists when they are not to blame for this cock up - the people to blame are prob not even in this building

Wifey and i planning a trip there at around 2pm - used to be painless and swift. Sounds like a right royal F up. After last year, not what we need at all.

I’m still here. Tensions running seriously high and I feel for the people having to face the angry cyclists when they are not to blame for this cock up - the people to blame are prob not even in this building

#Bellairsmustfall

:)

Edited by Secombe

I've been in the queue for an hour, and am now 3 people from the front. They say it will be a couple of hours until IT fixes the problem.

You do know there's at least 2 fatal flaws in your logic hey?

Edited by Duane_Bosch

Got here with 15 people in front of me. 1,5 hours later and I'm 3rd from the front. I hope they sort this f@#& up out soon.

You do know there's at least 2 fatal flaws in your logic hey?

I'm been waiting almost 1.5 hours in the que. So might not be too sharp but please share the fatal flaws, it'll give me something to do.

I'm been waiting almost 1.5 hours in the que. So might not be too sharp but please share the fatal flaws, it'll give me something to do.

1. You aren't the only person in the queue so it's not only "your" minute being wasted

2. There isn't only 1 printing station

So you can't simply take the time it takes you to get your number and multiply that by 35000.

But yes. waiting 1.5 hours sucks big time.

Edited by Duane_Bosch

Any possibility that some of the UCI MTB World Cup riders will be making an appearance at our World's Biggest Funride on Sunday? 

Edited by Grayskull