[Event] The Munga MTB 2017

Slowbee

The time is about to happen.

Best of luck and positive vibes all the way down with no mechanicals.

To the Hubbers, especially the dik bus, may the wind be on your back the whole way. 

Second last is a win for me, you go Vettes!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahahahaaaa Lekker Eddy. Second is on the cards mate. Second last!

What second?? Go for the win!!

All the best...

really would have nice to see how he went against the field with a target on his back and with everyone a year wiser. Out of interest what races had he done to prepare?

Lots of proper secret training, also got a 7th at K2C this year and a 5th at STBB. but it is his loooong secret rides that were the bomb.

Excuse my ignorance.....who is Vetseun? I'd like to follow him seeing as he has been so active on this thread. I also guess that he is a lot quicker than he pretends to be. Good luck Vettes!

The time has finally come. All my hard work and preperation over the last few days will be well worth it. My mobile data has been topped up, tracking site bookmarked, I am ready for dot watching!

To all the people actually lining up at the start tomorrow, good luck!!

Excuse my ignorance.....who is Vetseun? I'd like to follow him seeing as he has been so active on this thread. I also guess that he is a lot quicker than he pretends to be. Good luck Vettes!

Some say he has brannas in his water bottle.

Some say that Bloemfontein is so flat because he's flattened all the hills with his intervals.

All we know is he only allows two official members in his fan club, reserved for Carpet and Fabes.