• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so google

agent greens gone quiet though

Gone for lunch with Agent Orange 

Agent Orange is an herbicide and defoliant chemical, one of the "tactical use" Rainbow Herbicides. It is widely known for its use by the U.S. Military as part of its herbicidal warfare program, Operation Ranch Hand,[1] during the Vietnam War from 1961 to 1971.[2]It is a mixture of equal parts of two herbicides, 2,4,5-T and 2,4-D. In addition to its damaging environmental effects, the chemical has caused major health problems for many individuals who were exposed.

It's already in the car park..... :)

Well before it goes further, let me eat some humble pie then.

I apologize for not checking the date of this post. My bad.

I apologize that English is not my first language, and I did not understand or misunderstood the writers use of new-comer category (he could have been referring to a lot of things to be fair).

NO, I do not own one, but as a student in Germany had the chance to ride one, and it is without doubt one of the finest mountain bikes I have ever rode (they are very expensive- maybe one day).

I do however stand by my assertion that, even though the bike in the article was from 2013 and thus, a mark3, the geometry and wheel sizes had not changed since the mark 1 and thus to state that time would tell if it works is a bit incorrect, but be that as it may. And, for the record, it is nothing like the 69er, I would refer you to the pink bike article provided in the original post, this will explain to you why it isn't much like a 69er. 

Flip, I thought finally someone was going to complain about the spelling and grammar in the Pure Savage race reports. Or the use of "Wattage cottage" or "Hammer" or "Awesome"

Few, was just some random article about a monkey bike from 2013!

Pulling chutes

Hitting the eject button.

Keep that coming. You okes almost make road riding sound fun....

Edited by Duane_Bosch

Obviously I am not taking my **** seriously because I have never heard of this brand, nor have I seen them on the local scene.

So they as a company is doing a crap job at marketing or they are not supporting (sponsoring) local rides and races.

To poke a quick hole in your rant........

these boys ARE new comers.

"German-based Liteville has been crafting suspension mountain bike frames since 2005"

Cannondale was established in 1971

Specialized in 1974

Raleigh in 1888.  Jip.......1888

How about the first "Direct Sales" bicycle company, Rose....anything prior to this is simply one page type advertorials by other brands.

historie_en.jpg