New Landy new life

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope you don't mind if I use it, too!

:P

Karma is a bitchy chameleon, guys. Isn't the correct response to wave your ring finger in the air, and wave it like you just don't care?

Sorry guys, taking a left turn here, but my wife and recently celebrated 8 years of marriage. (Been together for 11.)

The other day we were discussing marriage advice - you know the kind you get at your wedding from her/your folks?

The one we ignored very early - don't go to bed angry. Like BS. Some times I got in bed and promptly nearly fell out again because I was trying to lie as far from her as possible.

And then somewhere in the night my leg with touch hers and I'd wake up and be like all pithed off that my own body parts betrayed me.

Come the next morning, I can't remember why I was upset. Now I'm not sure if I should appologise? Then I'd realise the fight was stupid, we'd talk about it, and move on.

Anyway, somehow I think that sometimes we try so hard to stay together that it drives us apart.

Good luck to all getting through this crap.

Sorry guys, taking a left turn here, but my wife and recently celebrated 8 years of marriage. (Been together for 11.)

The other day we were discussing marriage advice - you know the kind you get at your wedding from her/your folks?

The one we ignored very early - don't go to bed angry. Like BS. Some times I got in bed and promptly nearly fell out again because I was trying to lie as far from her as possible.

And then somewhere in the night my leg with touch hers and I'd wake up and be like all pithed off that my own body parts betrayed me.

Come the next morning, I can't remember why I was upset. Now I'm not sure if I should appologise? Then I'd realise the fight was stupid, we'd talk about it, and move on.

Anyway, somehow I think that sometimes we try so hard to stay together that it drives us apart.

Good luck to all getting through this crap.

This!

I have gone through this so many times. Especially when I know I am right. Then the next morning she would bring me my coffee in bed and apologise.

My wife gets tired early at night and usually go to bed early. And when she is tired, she is cranky, and any discussions to solve an issue will just make it worse. You don't wanna stand between my wife and her bed. She loves her sleep.

This!

I have gone through this so many times. Especially when I know I am right. Then the next morning she would bring me my coffee in bed and apologise.

My wife gets tired early at night and usually go to bed early. And when she is tired, she is cranky, and any discussions to solve an issue will just make it worse. You don't wanna stand between my wife and her bed. She loves her sleep.

Lol

Something I have noticed with you is that it is always your wife's fault[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Lol

Something I have noticed with you is that it is always your wife's fault[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Ain't it ever?  :whistling:

The only issue she has with me is that I spend my money on too many tools and toys, and not enough on the home.  :clap:

And she says I play too much PC games.  :ph34r:

I am busy renovating my Bathroom now which I had promised Her to do many years ago.

I feel a little bit guilty about that one.

I never had the time to organize it before, but now have a bit more spare time on my hands.

Dude, don't worry about it. Not your issue anymore, and you're right about the time issue. Whenever I started something at the old house, I'd always get caught up in familial responsibilities, and it resulted in things that just never got finished as I either "wasn't spending enough time with them" or there were places to go and obligations to be met. 

Not having them around all the time is a huge thing for those sorts of projects... 

I am busy renovating my Bathroom now which I had promised Her to do many years ago.

I never had the time to organize it before, but now have a bit more spare time on my hands.

Don't forget to send her pictures when you are done  :ph34r:  :whistling:

is it broken ? ...... no .... go ride more ...

is it broken? ........yes.....can I still shower shave and shampoo ......yes .... go ride more

is it broken? ......yes....I cant do anything .....call the plumber ... go ride more

decision tree done

My wife and I went to an "engagement encounter" weekend, organized by the church, before we got married. One of the "rules" they taught us was you can argue as much as you like, just both parties must take off all of their clothes first!

That weekend was an interesting experience. There were about 15 couples there and we suspect that quite a few never got as far as their weddings. We survived the weekend and we are still married 25 years later.