Do you know what Blood Type you are?

Bonus

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My wife and I were chatting about this a few days ago too, neither of us know either.

I used to know and it wasnt any of the ones that are in demand.

We should probably find out though.

O-

We are the givers not takers.

Is it true about that Card thing because I dont think I got one.

I got a card many years ago, and haven’t used it for years. Think with it being electronic now, the card isn’t needed.

Will ask my regional collections manager.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A+

Could not forget it, wore dog tags with it on for two years !!

Another benefit to doing military service

O+

Surprised there are no O+ so far...thought it was the most common

Did you know that O- mostly gets given to babies. Fact.

Always - babies are often hard to type accurately - O- is a universal donor so is safe to give to any blood type...

Of course the opposite is true too - O neg can only receive O neg... that can be a problem if sanbs is low on stocks or in rural areas.

Always - babies are often hard to type accurately - O- is a universal donor so is safe to give to any blood type...

Of course the opposite is true too - O neg can only receive O neg... that can be a problem if sanbs is low on stocks or in rural areas.

Also O-

O-

We are the givers not takers.

Is it true about that Card thing because I dont think I got one.

Yeah, I got my blood donor card many years ago.

Can't even remember now what I did to get one, but just ask next time you  donate blood if they still issue blood donor cards.

Please become a donor if you aren't already

53 pints donated to date, with only one regret... stopping for a number of years - I should have been on 130, had I maintained the 5/6 per year.

did "cell-sep" a while ago when I was able to .... that was "interesting" riding a one arm bandit.

53 pints donated to date, with only one regret... stopping for a number of years - I should have been on 130, had I maintained the 5/6 per year.

started at school because you got time off and biscuits .... managed to recruit a good no. of other students at the same time due to the "direct benefits" of donating :P