Do you know what Blood Type you are?

Bonus

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You seem to like lots of people. If my maths work out you like about 65 million people. Personally I think about 6.5 people are enough for me. One wife, two kids, a riding buddy, fishing buddy, Landy mechanic and then I still have half another I can like, maybe a dog will count for half?  :D

LOL Landy mechanic....you said it :)

LOL Landy mechanic....you said it :)

Hey, I know what I need, almost as much as blood of the right kind :D

We've just been talking about this and I actually don't know my own blood type.

I suspect I should find out and write it down somewhere, just in case . . . 

I do know. Did not write it down somewhere, because I'm pretty sure I won't need blood when I am at that piece of paper.'

However, I do have my blood type captured on the ICE screen of my phone, together with medical aid details and a few other things

B+, found out 3 years back with a cholesterol test.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

SA has a higher than global average of type O - Not sure why exactly - Think we are around 45 % type O - the usa is a bit lower if memory serves about 35% - most people worldwide are rh+ well over 60%

Must be my Scottish blood that made me O RH +  :whistling:

And other benefits of military service?

O+ for me.

Spent a good bit of time fishing Kosi Bay and towards Punta. Also Sodwana. My co commander was mal about fishing, so whenever he asked I had free time ????????. We often camped at Kosi

Another benefit to doing military service.

Tiger fishing the Zambesi from Katima Mulilo to Impalila Island, it was hard work, but hey, someone had to do it. :thumbup:

Tiger fishing the Zambesi from Katima Mulilo to Impalila Island, it was hard work, but hey, someone had to do it. :thumbup:

On patrol along the Cunene river which was deep and fast flowing we used to toss grenades into it and the strangest and ugliest fish I have ever seen used to come floating up.

These days Nature Conservation would have loved us !!

my old man used to donate monthly as he organised the blood bank to come visit his work every month ..I think he donated over 500 pints

my old man used to donate monthly as he organised the blood bank to come visit his work every month ..I think he donated over 500 pints

Blood or plasma?

Every month must have been plasma.....1 hr per unit. That is some serious commitment.

Good stuff.