Gravel bikes - what do you have and where did you buy it?

Myth

Canyon do a nice split seatpost that offers a degree of flex and comfort, not sure if it's available as a stand alone item though.

Merida also do a flex seatpost that works well and looks good. 

• Replies 954
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Canyon do a nice split seatpost that offers a degree of flex and comfort, not sure if it's available as a stand alone item though.

Merida also do a flex seatpost that works well and looks good

Yeah yeah, I know  :whistling:

The Canyon ones are available separately but they are damn expensive:

https://www.canyon.com/en-za/gear/components/posts-and-clamps/seatposts/canyon-s15-vcls-cf-seatpost/148287.html

https://www.canyon.com/en-za/gear/components/posts-and-clamps/seatposts/canyon-s25-vcls-2.0-cf-seatpost/148289.html

I bought the Momsen Comfort Seatpost for my Stigmata and it's really great. It's carbon and ovalised near the top so quite flexy. Not noticeable on the road, but definitely more compliant on the rough stuff. Was only R950 from TWT. 

I got mine from www.custombikes.co.za, also received it within 2 or 3 days.

This is the International Trade website... It has lots of really pretty pikey bling goodies!

I bought the Momsen Comfort Seatpost for my Stigmata and it's really great. It's carbon and ovalised near the top so quite flexy. Not noticeable on the road, but definitely more compliant on the rough stuff. Was only R950 from TWT. 

Yes it works really well, especially on the Momsen R355 gravel bike  :clap:

so it's not just us mountain bikers?

2a94288bf38396eff9450bdf2d3cdb2e.jpg

Fokkit, have you seen what a Reverb AXS costs? My gravel bike stuff feels cheap compared to what I’ve been brainwashed into spending on my trail bike!

Fokkit, have you seen what a Reverb AXS costs? My gravel bike stuff feels cheap compared to what I’ve been brainwashed into spending on my trail bike!

'when you realise you can buy a gravel bike for the price of suspension' haha