Cape Epic 2019

AllAboutRides

Yeah, new leaders. But not due to own skill and form

Well they didn't puncture on the same terrain so clearly they rode better as a team or do you think Lars puncture was a random event due to a defective tyre?

to not puncture takes skill and a very refined riding style. Mani (not sure how long Henrique) was here for) spent a month in Grabouw training on the trails and they rode the Groenlandberg many times. They also trialled different equipment so they know what works and how to use it for these stages. Preparation has paid off

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well they didn't puncture on the same terrain so clearly they rode better as a team or do you think Lars puncture was a random event due to a defective tyre?

to not puncture takes skill and a very refined riding style. Mani (not sure how long Henrique) was here for) spent a month in Grabouw training on the trails and they rode the Groenlandberg many times. They also trialled different equipment so they know what works and how to use it for these stages. Preparation has paid off

Like not riding over every damn rock on the mountain.

Allan giving a nice shoutout to coach John Wakefield! Interviewer commenting on how they look fresher after every day.

AAAAAAAhhhh so was it Mr Wakefield who masterminded the HatherBeer comnination...???

Allan giving a nice shoutout to coach John Wakefield! Interviewer commenting on how they look fresher after every day.

I would love to know what the training approach to the race is to get the riders to become stronger as the race progresses.

Jis but Robbie M likes the idea of drama.

They had a tiff they got over it, now just get over it already Robbie.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

2:41 is boggerall

Tomorrow will be interesting...how do they calculate the team's time with the TT

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Edited by Gen

I would love to know what the training approach to the race is to get the riders to become stronger as the race progresses.

you and me both