Opinions on this colour spray Job

RussiaM

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol now tomorrow I will post a daytime pic in the sun . PS no it didn't start out as a Dunlop or mtrax lol

ha ha, it had the makro the look - what is it then?

How this isnt on page 50 yet for friday is beyond me... 

For me if its not naked carbon then it needs to be white. But thats just me

I also never do the animal print or camo thing. This is trying something different. I like black with white or white with black gloss finish with a glitter flake . to give a candy effect. But although I have wanted to strip it I'm going to push through and see what the end result is. As I changed the colour about 7 times already half way lol . it does look like a hyena haha. Maybe run with that theme. .

cammo can look good 

post-81229-0-66575800-1537516254_thumb.jpg

Hi everyone so I didn't manage to take pics today. As I'm busy running around while trying to get the rough idea done today on the leturbo build but I will do so tomorrow when the sun is at its highest point haha . I might do a name the frame thread and see how that goes . lol. I'm not in love with the paintjob but its really eye catching especially in the day as it has multiple coats of metallic flake "candy" clear coat .