Diagnosed with stage 4 cancer - the long winding road it has become

Cois

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All the best there Cois.

I haven't read the whole thread, but can anyone point me in the direction of cannabis oil. I have a mother just diagnosed with lung cancer.

All the best there Cois.

I haven't read the whole thread, but can anyone point me in the direction of cannabis oil. I have a mother just diagnosed with lung cancer.

I have a contact number in Pretoria if that will help?

• 2 weeks later...

I also have not read the whole thread but through friends and relatives I can relate to your experience and while words cannot truly help, I will think of you; positive thoughts only. It is one hell of an uphill road.

Is the drip a new site each time or central line "port" type a friend had in his chest? Doesn't matter really - they all seem helluva painful.

I also have not read the whole thread but through friends and relatives I can relate to your experience and while words cannot truly help, I will think of you; positive thoughts only. It is one hell of an uphill road.

Is the drip a new site each time or central line "port" type a friend had in his chest? Doesn't matter really - they all seem helluva painful.

I ask them to switch arms.  It hurts a lot on day 4.  Neuropathy is a bitch as well.  Can't touch anything cold, and tiles floors are the worst.  I wanted to get a port, just to help with the IV, because it is so easy to screw up an IV and chuck it into the muscle.  And that is what happend the last time.

I also look like a Parkinson's patient due to the meds I am taking.  The CBD Helps a bit with that.

But I am still missing going on a bike ride.  I am unable to get the bikes on the roof rack.  But I hope that I will be able to get on the bike soon.

Got a mail today.

Company is restructuring and relocating part of the company to Durban and laying off people.

I am one of two people who received a mail on Friday on a meeting on Wednesday , the rest of the company received another mail today stating the restructuring.

This is crap I don’t need now. The stress levels are trough the roof.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Got a mail today.

Company is restructuring and relocating part of the company to Durban and laying off people.

I am one of two people who received a mail on Friday on a meeting on Wednesday , the rest of the company received another mail today stating the restructuring.

**** - so do they want you to attend a meeting or has the meeting already happened?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

**** - so do they want you to attend a meeting or has the meeting already happened?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They (CEO) scheduled the meeting for Wednesday morning. The CTO (I report to him and not to the CEO) scheduled a meeting today with the team in Pretoria.

Got a mail today.

Hi Cois

It is what it is, don’t let it get to you

Assuming the worst, one door closes and another will open.

Make sure you know your rights as per your employment contract, don’t agree or sign anything today until you have had a chance to consult someone who knows about these things.

Try keep calm ????

Good luck

• 2 weeks later...

Got confirmation today.

I am being retrenched (non voluntary)

I do not have anything on paper yet, but this year is turning into a very *** year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro