Does doping exist in SA?

My friend, doping even exists at the Bloemfontein West NG Kerk 60 km funride.

Sounds crazy but you even get people who are willing to dope to win something like that.

That's the race where you have to eat your bike afterwards right?

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Many times I have seen one guy in Vets, able to hold off the entire bunch on his own. Most of them don't ride anymore, health problems I heard. If you dope you need to know what you are doing. I would suspect that most do not.

Ā 

Drug tests are good though, stops youngsters from killing themselves.

Isn't doctor Ferrari residing in the Cape these days?

Doesn't half the international pro peloton train in the Cape over Decembers?

Ā 

Our only WADA lab was also out of action for a couple years

Ā 

Then you look at all the guys who have been caught, inspite of their actually being very little in the way of testing. There are also not many guys on the blood passport which is probably the only way to really try keep things in check these days...

Ā 

Yeah sure, nothing to see here...

Ā 

Is that correct? Very intriguing if he is...

yeah, cycling is totally dope.

Ā 

Even on Zwift, okes are "plying with their weight and ftp"Ā 

Ā 

(Btw i'm a 19 year old girl on Zwift, that only weighs 42kg)

Ā 

42kgs?? You wana go for a burger maybe?? Lol, Kidding!!

yeah, cycling is totally dope.

Ā 

Even on Zwift, okes are "plying with their weight and ftp"Ā 

Ā 

(Btw i'm a 19 year old girl on Zwift, that only weighs 42kg)Ā 

Tiffany Keep is 19 and probably weighs close to that. She will probably also beat us all.

Vets and a few tandem riders "supposedly" doped to the gills. One particular very successful tandem rider served a ban a few years back(for a test after a vet race iicr) is no longer allowed to ride vets anymore. I think there are more guys doing it than we think.

I used caffeine when it was still banned.

Now I'll have to make a 60min documentary on your life and include a confession session. Then we'll strip you of your Fun Ride World Champs medals..... Cretin.

Ā 

All in comic sans

Dont know if this is seen as doping but a buddy uses the herb like i use gels - on the bike swim run you name it hes high as a kite - for Ironman he had them in muffins as he couldnt spark up - and trust me u could see when he had a hit , how he "flew" past you lol

Isn't doctor Ferrari residing in the Cape these days?

Doesn't half the international pro peloton train in the Cape over Decembers?

Ā 

Our only WADA lab was also out of action for a couple years

Ā 

Then you look at all the guys who have been caught, inspite of their actually being very little in the way of testing. There are also not many guys on the blood passport which is probably the only way to really try keep things in check these days...

Ā 

Yeah sure, nothing to see here...

Ā 

Ā 

giphy.gif

Ā 

Ā 

CT is cheap for accommodation, roads are good and the weather is incredible over their base/prep period. It beats riding in 0 degrees and rain. That is why they come here to train, or they go to AUS or Colombia.

Ā 

Yes, Bloem was closed but it doesn't mean that cause its closed there is no testing, the samples are sent to the next closest lab which would be Dubai for example. Nothing changes, no coincidence.Ā 

Ā 

International athletes get tested here, its a fact, samples are sent to Lab for analysis.Ā 

Ā 

Don't believe all the **** you read by the twitter troll brigade who factuate "facts on inside info" Ā about everything doping related.Ā 

Ā 

You guys are better than this.