And just like that it's gone !!

porqui

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HA HA HA HA HA

The hubs best runner..Ferret...a substantial sub 3 marathon runner... Significant comrades silver... Two oceans silver.... Has a 21 PB of 76min

This knob must just crawl under a rock and expire

No no

Let’s watch him suffer rather

HA HA HA HA HA

The hubs best runner..Ferret...a substantial sub 3 marathon runner... Significant comrades silver... Two oceans silver.... Has a 21 PB of 76min

This knob must just crawl under a rock and expire

For his next challenge he's going to try a sub 6 second quarter mile in his citi golf.

I wonder if he realizes being so flippant about these gigantic physical challenges that he has zero hope of achieving he actually SEVERELY disrespects many people who have tried and failed and  those that have tried and succeeded.

Edited by Duane_Bosch

I recently met a few youngsters who were looking for jobs, mostly temporary student type jobs. I found it absolutely strange that they all were of the opinion that discussing work with a possible employer via Whatsapp was totally fine. Sticking a CV on an email with barely a cover letter was thought enough.

When I suggested phoning the owner of a business and arranging a meeting in person they thought I was speaking in tongues! They simply did not understand that "older" people still valued face to face contact and did not see the advantage of beconing a known face rather than an anonemous bit of data.

They have to learn fast because outside of the pure IT jobs, people still want to look you in the face, listen to your voice, and form an opinion withing 15 seconds.......that will get you the job or lose it!

Edit: Perhaps I should add that the most successful one by far was a young woman who simply went to talk to people......and could pick and choose jobs......perhaps looks got the through the door, but personality get her the job offers!

Edit edit: The next best one was a young guy who initially volunteered to work for nothing as a temporary intern........he got paid a little "lunch money" because they thought he was great and added value above what they expected.......but come the next holiday, the same business took him on as a properly paid worker!

Edited by DJR

Too long. Wrong place. I know! :blush:

Not at all

We interviewed a guy. He had a degree... He couldn't get a job for love or money because he was competing in an arms with no experience and equivalently qualified BEE candidates. He offered to work for nothing. We took him in and paid him. Doubled his salary after 6 months. Worked for us for about 6 years before going to the UK. Incredibly reliable and valuable. Not everyone is like that... Thankfully there are good ones out there

I wonder if he realizes being so flippant about these gigantic physical challenges that he has zero hope of achieving he actually SEVERELY disrespects many people who have tried and failed and those that have tried and succeeded.

He doesn't give two Continentals

And he totally is. After 6 weeks he'll be lucky if he runs a 90

Whatever happened to the vegan hero who was going to smash the Everesting record in Pta, and then didn't. He made for some good Friday fun?

Still looking for the right gearing

He doesn't give two Continentals

And he totally is. After 6 weeks he'll be lucky if he runs a 90

And he seems to be motivated by an overweight oke who ran himself into peeing blood and hairline fracturing his legs... :eek: 

But then says that to prepare, he is going to rather stop running for a few days until the symptoms clear... :blink:

This oke...

No running experience and wants to do a sub-75 half. 

giphy.gif

I got an idea.

make a fake PvZ twitter account

make a fake Evan "lift selfie" twitter account

make the fake PvZ bait and challenge the real evan to a contest

make the fake Evan bait and challenge the real PvZ to a contest.

video it.

I got an idea.

make a fake PvZ twitter account

make a fake Evan "lift selfie" twitter account

make the fake PvZ bait and challenge the real evan to a contest

make the fake Evan bait and challenge the real PvZ to a contest.

video it.

Don't forget to b(l)og about it...