Cape Town Cycle Tour 2020

Long Wheel Base

..... my gmail account is 18 years old this year. When my friends kids get smart i tell them i have email addresses older than them haha

Back when one could only get an account if invited by a friend....

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If not we'll just identify you as the female gender..... :ph34r:

I this means the Hub gets a better BBBBEEEEE (or ever many E's and B's one needs) then I'll take one for the team... 

-20% off takelot's RRP+discount is in anycase about the same price you'll pay at literally any store thats stocks the same stuff lol

Just read through the emails they sent a few days ago ... one line item reads as follows:

• No personal music systems.

Ummm, does that include those wearing earphones? Or just the okes with the 1000000gaziilian AMP bluetooth speakers that keep us alive going up chappies?

Just read through the emails they sent a few days ago ... one line item reads as follows:

• No personal music systems.

Ummm, does that include those wearing earphones? Or just the okes with the 1000000gaziilian AMP bluetooth speakers that keep us alive going up chappies?

Personal = Earphones

Public = Bluetooth Speaker Jobbies.

So I am on leave tomorrow to sort a few things before I leave on Saturday. So I probably won't be on here much until Monday when I am back at work.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!!!! I hope you all have a jol and the weather is good. I hope to meet a few new hubbers on the day. Keep the rubber side down and remember to respect your fellow riders as well as everyone that has worked long hours to make the day a success. So when that old rotary toppie asks you to please keep moving after the finish line, don't swear him and just be cool.(have seen it happen......)

EVERYBODY SAY HOOPLAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a training DVD for this race, been watching it and going over the route. Been google mapping it as well. Can never be too prepared. Can't flipping wait.