2020 Tour de France

pista

Max having a very quick turn around on the broken collarbone. It's not a hard working entity in the body, so they'll just rely on the screws and plates to keep it in tact I presume.

Good reason for some TUE as well...

Both Max and Manny with quick turn around times!

will be pretty interesting to see how they go held together with duct tape......

An update on their injuries

https://www.bora-hansgrohe.com/en/news/argonnews202008tdf-lineup-update/argonnews202008tdf-lineup-update/400708145

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep.... but he had committed to the Giro well before the Virus hit..and the Giro went all out with the marketing with him participating..they normally also pay a nice appearance fee as well ... this means he isn't doing the cobbled classics as they overlap with the Giro.[emoji17]

As we are well aware you don't need to win the sprints to collect Green Jersey points..just be there or there abouts and collect points along the way...but they'll be working hard for Bachmann and GC.

The green jersey hasn’t been a sprinters prize for many years and I don’t think it will really be again. Would be nice if they actually had a sprinters jersey but the tour at least seems to want to knock off time trials and the art of the fast men as it’s not tv friendly enough.

I was looking at the sprinters stages as more of a recovery chance for him. This years course is relentless and to duel it out for points with the constantly lumpy to down right hideous profiles in the tour this year and then kick onto the giro. Brutal.

Edited by Dirt Tracker

I was looking at the sprinters stages as more of a recovery chance for him. This years course is relentless and to duel it out for points with the constantly lumpy to down right hideous profiles in the tour this year and then kick onto the giro. Brutal.

Well see how he fares.. but he is noticeably leaner than usual come TDF time..he always slims down after the classics but this year he looks even leaner...plenty altitude training.. don't really think I saw any other type of training[emoji848]

I really think they are going to

push very hard for a GC podium..that of course will all depend on how the riders have really recovered after their crashes... we know he is able to go on ride abouts on lumpy stages and even crazy mountaim stages to collect intermediate points..

Will be interesting indeed.. either way I am glad he is doing both TDF and Giro.. more of Sagan has never been a bad thing IMO.

Edited by Gen

Had a look at the Supersport TV schedule to ensure I schedule meetings properly.

From September 1st it only lists highlights as opposed to live coverage (which it does list for the first 3 stages).

Surely that's not correct?????

hahahaha

I think they will be lucky to win one.....

Watch my bru.

A team like that doesn't get caught with it's pants down. The more things change the more they stay the same.

Had a look at the Supersport TV schedule to ensure I schedule meetings properly.

From September 1st it only lists highlights as opposed to live coverage (which it does list for the first 3 stages).

Surely that's not correct?????

live every day, SS8 and 12 https://supersport.com/tv-guide, and also just checked after day 3 looks like highlights only unless the schedule has not been updated

Edited by shaper

live every day, SS8 and 12 https://supersport.com/tv-guide, and also just checked after day 3 looks like highlights only unless the schedule has not been updated

They suck at updating past a certain day ahead, no stress, they won't miss the Tour.

Remember Supersport channels are being turned upside down from the 1st of September so presume they haven't quite worked out the scheduling yet