Site Update: What's New & Feedback

Matt

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ad pictures won't load in enlarged format in Microsoft Edge ie. when you click on the picture and it is supposed to load in standalone large format.

Microsoft Edge 44.18362.449.0

Edited by montyzuma

Ad pictures won't load in enlarged format in Microsoft Edge ie. when you click on the picture and it is supposed to load in standalone large format.

Microsoft Edge 44.18362.449.0

We'll test this now, it should be working fine in the recent MS Edge versions.

Also no Groupset category in Components now?

It is there, under Components > Drivetrain > Complete Groupsets

https://bikehub.co.za/classifieds/c/complete-groupsets

We are releasing an updated menu soon which will give you quicker access to and visibility of lower level categories.

It's a bit frustrating that every time I open a new forum page I have log in all over again.

Can we PLEASE fix this?

This issue should be solved by clearing out cookies for bikehub.co.za on your browser. You'll need to log in once more, but from then on won't have to continually log in.

How can I delete a review on a hubber?

I was refunded my money from what looked like a sale gone wrong, and I can't find the option anywhere 

How can I delete a review on a hubber?

I was refunded my money from what looked like a sale gone wrong, and I can't find the option anywhere 

That's on the to-do list, for now just drop us a note with a link to the profile/username via help@bikehub.co.za or hit the Contact Support link in the footer.

That's on the to-do list, for now just drop us a note with a link to the profile/username via help@bikehub.co.za or hit the Contact Support link in the footer.

It's my review of Crain. He was away.

Please remove the rating as he has been upstanding and given me a refund as well as paying for the return shipping. Top notch

SEARCH function ....  :whistling:   :wacko:

maybe my brain is on loadshedding ....

seems I have to come out of the forum section back to the "home" page to find the search function ... or am I missing something ?

quickest was to close the Hub, open it again onto the Home page ....  bit weird if your in the Forum section and wanting to search for an old post/thread.

EDIT - click on "Buy & Sell" at the top and you go back to a page with the search function .... no need to re-start the forum, still weird ....

Edited by ChrisF

SEARCH function ....  :whistling:   :wacko:

maybe my brain is on loadshedding ....

seems I have to come out of the forum section back to the "home" page to find the search function ... or am I missing something ?

quickest was to close the Hub, open it again onto the Home page ....  bit weird if your in the Forum section and wanting to search for an old post/thread.

EDIT - click on "Buy & Sell" at the top and you go back to a page with the search function .... no need to re-start the forum, still weird ....

It's admittedly a bit vague and inconsistent at present, but there is a Search icon to the right of the menu which opens up the search bar on the forum sections. We are refining this.

Screenshot 2019-12-12 at 16.16.59.png

Just to make sure we're on the same page, when you say "double logging in" do you mean:

1) At first login you have to login once on Home/Classifieds and again on Forums. But thereafter remain logged in on both sections.

2) At first login you have to login once on Home/Classifieds and again on Forums. And thereafter have to keep logging in again on one or both sections. (if so, which sections require repeated logins?)

Option 1

Option 1

Ok thanks for the feedback. For now that is the expected behaviour, however we are working on a single sign on feature which we're aiming to have live next week to prevent this.

Is it me or Category filter on left not work, click on anything and nothing changes?

MS Edge

attachicon.gifCapture.JPG

You need to hit the update button at the bottom of the filter box for the search to update.

Screenshot 2019-12-13 at 09.36.21.png

We will be making the filtering more intuitive in future versions.