Hypothetical dream build (mamil style)

Wayne pudding Mol

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Havent been keeping up but I was thinking....

004SLV129AXTAC-BLULGDRPNN.png

anchors and no longer being done in SA as far as I could tell - the SL is light enough but wasn't available

No ways... hold onto that dream. They fuel us. I bet she is going to be special.

Should be done today - it's a brilliant bike and I'm sure I will love it but after riding it for a while I will need to customise a lot.  Mismatched colours, Fox decals need customising.  I have some super cool parts I couldn't use and I also incorrectly ordered some stuff.  

The build is perfect, the details which are very important to my OCD are a bit of a miss for now

I will post pics tonight

Should be done today - it's a brilliant bike and I'm sure I will love it but after riding it for a while I will need to customise a lot.  Mismatched colours, Fox decals need customising.  I have some super cool parts I couldn't use and I also incorrectly ordered some stuff.  

The build is perfect, the details which are very important to my OCD are a bit of a miss for now

I will post pics tonight

Is this how you teach a Masters Class in Teasing? :whistling:  :D

Is this how you teach a Masters Class in Teasing? :whistling:  :D

no twitter, facebook, instagram etc

This is how I get validation and feel important.  Once my build is done how will I get likes?  My world will crumble and my self worth will be zero

The bike (a single speed charger weighing 20kgs) has been done since the first post, the rest..... all lies and propaganda

This is how I get validation and feel important.  Once my build is done how will I get likes?  My world will crumble and my self worth will be zero

The bike (a single speed charger weighing 20kgs) has been done since the first post, the rest..... all lies and propaganda

How is this guy keeping us all in suspense(sion) for so long. I'm UN following.. 

Come Wayne, Show your cards, The economy needs to tick over!

:clap:  :clap:

You might need to start a new build soon so that we have more to drool over.

Should be done today - it's a brilliant bike and I'm sure I will love it but after riding it for a while I will need to customise a lot. Mismatched colours, Fox decals need customising. I have some super cool parts I couldn't use and I also incorrectly ordered some stuff.

I will post pics tonight

Congrats Wayne. Ballistic Bike Armour are currently busy with some custom fork decals for me.

Are Konas still made from cast iron pipes filled with lead? :ph34r: Or am I just a dinosaur for remembering them that way? :blush:

Its the same impression I have of them.