Tour de France 2021

gummibear

3 hours ago, kosmonooit said:

I see Richie C doing well today .... vamooo0s!

More bloody initials and abbreviations.

I assume you mean Crappapaz?

I see Pogacar and Vingegaard doing everything in their power to make sure they beat him again. Little twat.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, TNT1 said:

I see Pogacar and Vingegaard doing everything in their power to make sure they beat him again. Little twat.

Agree, he sat on acting like hell to be in difficulty and then attack, yes "little twat".  So glad Vingegaard came back and beat him to the line.

Day 3 in the Pyrenees.

Been to a citrus farm this morning and see I have missed a bit...

With our trip to the Pyrenees back in 2012 we did Luz Ardiden first and onto Tourmalet, as part of a 6000m ascent for the day.

As a weekend warrior, I was not able to complete the stage and got off the bike after 11:30 min, managing a 18km average and 5200m ascent.

Luz Ardiden will make my top 3 Col`s in the Pyrenees, beautiful climb with lots of switchbacks, you can see the top after the forest part.

Luz Saint Sauvaur as town is also recomendable.

Tourmalet was overrated personally, think DC, lots of cyclist, back up vehicles...

Can recommend a trip to the Pyrenees, no cyclist of cycling enthusiast will be disappointed.

Enjoy today`s stage.

IMG_3801.jpg

IMG_6838.jpg

IMG_6808.jpg

IMG_6813.jpg

IMG_3838.jpg

IMG-20120915-00161.jpg

3 minutes ago, DJuice said:

Day 3 in the Pyrenees.

Been to a citrus farm this morning and see I have missed a bit...

With our trip to the Pyrenees back in 2012 we did Luz Ardiden first and onto Tourmalet, as part of a 6000m ascent for the day.

As a weekend warrior, I was not able to complete the stage and got off the bike after 11:30 min, managing a 18km average and 5200m ascent.

Luz Ardiden will make my top 3 Col`s in the Pyrenees, beautiful climb with lots of switchbacks, you can see the top after the forest part.

Luz Saint Sauvaur as town is also recomendable.

Tourmalet was overrated personally, think DC, lots of cyclist, back up vehicles...

Can recommend a trip to the Pyrenees, no cyclist of cycling enthusiast will be disappointed.

Enjoy today`s stage.

IMG_3801.jpg

IMG_6838.jpg

IMG_6808.jpg

IMG_6813.jpg

IMG_3838.jpg

IMG-20120915-00161.jpg

Beautiful.

And Napoleon's bridge?

The French Police did not even have to ask for Sonny Cobrelli's training files as he is posting his rides on Strava  including heart rate and real power ...... clearly he is a bit more transparant and less neurotic about his data then a few other riders. 

1 minute ago, dsw said:

The French Police did not even have to ask for Sonny Cobrelli's training files as he is posting his rides on Strava  including heart rate and real power ...... clearly he is a bit more transparant and less neurotic about his data then a few other riders. 

Matt Beers does the same

4 minutes ago, Shebeen said:

Thanks. 

Investigation started on 3rd of July, which makes way more sense now. 

The way I perceived it previously was that the raid was only done on a single tip-off. But now it is clear that there was some investigation into the allegations and this raid is the culmination of that. 

This is similar to the raid on Nairo Quintana's rooms last year when he, his brother and few other members of the team inclding the team doc were suspected of trafficking in doping material - saline solution and and needles to apply the saline via bags. Nothing ever came of it and it appears to have been quietly forgotten.

1 hour ago, TNT1 said:

I thought we downgraded him from dick to naughty boy yesterday. Now he is a twat. No wonder people are having gender identity issues...

Just now, Eldron said:

I thought we downgraded him from dick to naughty boy yesterday. Now he is a twat. No wonder people are having gender identity issues...

depends on your perspective. those things have a different value to different people

15 minutes ago, Eldron said:

Carapaz had one card to play. he knew that if he'd helped the trio's effort, the best he'd have gotten was 3rd. He ended with 3rd, so he looks a little silly.  Now his problem is that he'll never be allowed to play it again. Shem.

1 minute ago, lechatnoir said:

Carapaz had one card to play. he knew that if he'd helped the trio's effort, the best he'd have gotten was 3rd. He ended with 3rd, so he looks a little silly.  Now his problem is that he'll never be allowed to play it again. Shem.

Yeah, very good chance they could end up at the front again today and the two young ones will just sit back and let Carapaz pull all the way...

10 minutes ago, Chris_ said:

I was about to say Mohoric has had a really good tour too. But now perhaps I'll keep it myself a little longer ... hmm

How to prove you're not on drugs - go on a suicide break on a stage with not one but two HC climbs!!!!

He has proven to us that by riding really, really, really hard that he is not on drugs.

Case closed.