Terminator

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Be safe out there on your bikes.

Had my last business trip yesterday.

Visitors are driving "lost" ... last second changes in direction.  Thats to be expected.  

Of more concern is the agressive driving of a few locals.

On 12/16/2023 at 3:20 PM, splat said:

If we are talking about the same incident this morning, it was a heart attack near the Pick n Pay on Kenilworth Main Rd. I don't know anything more than that.
Very sad indeed!

I passed this poor soul covered by a space blanket on my ride on Saturday. Assumed it was a pedestrian hit by a car because there was a hatchback parked right next to them blocking the road, with police in attendance.

2nd Saturday morning in a row that I rode past a body, the previous week was at the traffic lights at the top of Alphen Hill Road.

Be vigilant out there everyone!

6 minutes ago, Prince Albert Cycles said:

There is cctv video doing the rounds of a cyclist that was mowed down between Simons Town and Glencairn . Driver was caught in Simons Town where he passed out behind the wheel.

Am too old to know how to post the video here

I hope the rider is okay all things considered. And that the driver gets appropriately punished. Maybe spending Christmas with pappa in Pollsmoor should do the trick.

2 hours ago, Prince Albert Cycles said:

There is cctv video doing the rounds of a cyclist that was mowed down between Simons Town and Glencairn . Driver was caught in Simons Town where he passed out behind the wheel.

Am too old to know how to post the video here

Not really a need to post the video.’

9 hours ago, Danger Dassie said:

Not really a need to post the video.’

I'm glad i saw it. I'm in the area and the aunties, karens and experts were discussing it on the WA group. the usual rhetoric of stop street jumpers and tax evading road users.

They shut up once the video was posted.

Then again the incident described on saturday in lakeside by (I'm guessing a club) of cyclists just shows how we can be our own worst enemies.

Nothing can help what comes with the silly season unfortunately...
Bright flashing tail light as well...