This level of entitlement is not helpful to the community

Reme Le Hane

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Stellenbosch has had stupid people trying to spoil other people's fun for the 20 years I've been riding there. When I was in school it was the dog walkers who didn't want us to ride and build trails in Eden. Or the municipality who didn't want us to build jumps anywhere.

But eventually things changed, the municipality changed and the Stellenbosch Trail Fund has formalised things and helped things along nicely.

But the one constant has been people. Stupid people.

The No-Fun-Allowed crowd, the I'll-Ride-Where-I-Want crowd and even the STF-Should-Stop-Dumbing-Down-Trails crowd (they really should, I'm part of this crowd.)

Anyhoo, I live in Somerset West, where we are just too thankful to have paid trail access.

post-16631-0-35548000-1611667067_thumb.png

I find the ambiguity of using the standard font as opposed to comic sans or ALL CAPS elicits more interesting responses in general.

True.

Please remove these images for your own safety, you are in serious violation here even without intent.

Everyone can learn from this, please educate yourselves.

https://popia.co.za/

How's that then?

What a stupid twatwassle, what he actually needs is 40 lashes across the foreskin with a wet shoelace :cursing:

Yussie !!!! how do i unsee/unread this comment 

I'm trying my best to get to your 90% numbers, but you just seem to have a knack for it.

Bad news for you.

Random acts of generosity won't get you to 90%.

Thank you. Much appreciated.