“Is it still available”

Sampaj

You just have to roll with the punches when advertising on any classified sites. 

For every 10 responses, 1 may have genuine interest. 

How does one actually know if the item is still available????

I don't have the facility to ask a complete question as it is cut off at the bottom of the page.  Same as for the reply.  Very difficult to correspond via Hub messaging.  Old system was WAY better. 

Prefer all correspondence in writing .....old school.

1 minute ago, 100Tours said:

If (hypothetically) you spot some hot hookup on TINDR do you open with 'Are you still single'..

What a LAG

My only issue with this is if I get a whattsapp with no reference from a number I don't know with no name or context.

'Is it available'..... the end

Is WHAT available?

But that is dealing with people. At work I get emails and messages in exactly the same manner.

That's my whine about how crap people are. But it has nothing to do with the platform, but just how rubbish people are

Dis mar net hoe dit is ... 

imho a legit question to ask,  Many times after I already received an item its still advertised.

A lot of advertisers DO NOT mark the ad as sold shortly after the sale was concluded, hence a fair question.

If you the seller, just bite on your teeth and have some patience, its you that want to make the sale after all.

:)

Edited by TheoG

2 hours ago, Jewbacca said:

My only issue with this is if I get a whattsapp with no reference from a number I don't know with no name or context.

Is WHAT available?

But that is dealing with people. At work I get emails and messages in exactly the same manner.

That's my whine about how crap people are. But it has nothing to do with the platform, but just how rubbish people are

laughterr.gif.3fab229a042c3188e057a8ea257ba6fb.gif

Truth!  

A corporate training business offering various courses and an industrial theatre company and a tertiary education institution on a group site; and separately club nights and a vintage goods store and a bespoke clothing design store and we’d have cretins calling with a “How much?"

“Not too much!"

Edit:  At a large and obvious club (that had once been a brothel) with pumping techno or drum ’n bass music, also external light effects and doormen we’d sometimes have eedjuts asking bouncers “How much for a blowjob?” or “How much for a pomp?"

Edited by justinafrika

1 hour ago, Jewbacca said:

Is WHAT available?

Okay true but then you are dealing with a over excited kid or guy. 

He wants it or is on a heavy search frenzy and needs to or wants to decide on a thing. 

Even though it is irritating sometimes excitement overtakes logic.

But it can be irritating, i was that guy in the beginning and sometimes I still do it tho... :((

Needing to ask if a frame is boost or axles size to be sure or small things that are sometimes not on the add, and after three hours of waiting I found something els that will work.

Edited by Zarras
Added info