Garmin Fenix 7 / Epix 2

Fisan

Does anyone have a surplus charging cable for  Fenix 6?

Happy to buy and pay postage 

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 1/28/2022 at 4:54 PM, eddy said:

Does anyone have a surplus charging cable for  Fenix 6?

Happy to buy and pay postage 

Plenty on takealot in R150 range (excl shipping)

42 minutes ago, Spinnekop said:

I've sent mail, I've sent PM.  nothing.

have sent you a PM

1 minute ago, ouzo said:

send me one, I'll send you the money when I get stock of Rands :) 

Lol - i am busy playing with a Fenix 7S unit i ordered for myself.

initial impressions are fantastic.

i was a bit uncertain of the red button guard from pictures - but in real life its rather sexy.

the touch screen is a total game changer - it makes navigating the watch a total breeze compared to using buttons. This alone is enough of a reason to upgrade in my opinion. its night and day better. 

like when phones first when to touch screens - made the buttons totally obsolete 

6 minutes ago, Furbz said:

Lol - i am busy playing with a Fenix 7S unit i ordered for myself.

initial impressions are fantastic.

i was a bit uncertain of the red button guard from pictures - but in real life its rather sexy.

the touch screen is a total game changer - it makes navigating the watch a total breeze compared to using buttons. This alone is enough of a reason to upgrade in my opinion. its night and day better. 

like when phones first when to touch screens - made the buttons totally obsolete 

next game changer is being able to change watch and activity settings via the phone.

previously this had to be done on the phone.

- i am not 100% certain, but this sounds like something that could be pushed out to older units with a firmware update?

I have a Garmin Fenix 6x Sapphire. I'm really in two minds. Do I get the 7x Sapphire or the SS Epix. Anyone else have this dilemma? lol

Any thoughts? Can I sell my 6x here? its 6 weeks old 🙈 

Keep your 6x Sapphire, don't give in to FOMO 🙂

Wait a couple weeks, once all the hype has died down then ONLY make a decision. IMO the difference between the 6 and the 7 is not really worth the upgrade, wait for the Fenix 8 or 9.

25 minutes ago, _David_ said:

Keep your 6x Sapphire, don't give in to FOMO 🙂

Wait a couple weeks, once all the hype has died down then ONLY make a decision. IMO the difference between the 6 and the 7 is not really worth the upgrade, wait for the Fenix 8 or 9.

is the 7 going to make any fundamental difference over the 5/6 fenix units - No.

is it a much much nicer unit to live with an operate on a daily basis. absolutely, it is worth the Epizeuxis. (ha made you google)

also this is a pretty big step up. i'd say the nex Fenix will only come 2 years from now...

Normally I would agree with you that the price isn't worth the upgrade - but I get 40% off through Momentum so it's a good deal.