Cyclist down this morning in Camps Bay

APJ88

He is still at the emergency unit. Looks like a badly fractured fore arm and stitches on chin. Also going in for a CT scan just to be safe.Β 

Wishing him a speedy recovery πŸ™πŸΌπŸ’ͺ🏻

3 hours ago, Robbie Stewart said:

Ai man, that is not lekker to hear. I have to ask though, who is David Garret?Β 

well known local cyclist with a decent pedigree. he's won a number of races primarily on the road and still features currently in his age category...

in other words not someone you'll necessarily find on google but more a "if you know you know"

Edited by Meezo
grammar

7 minutes ago, Meezo said:

well known, local cyclist with a decent pedigree won a number of races primarily road and still features in currently in his age category...

in other words not someone you'll necessarily find on google but more a "if you know you know"

What’s his fastest Argust..?

8 minutes ago, Meezo said:

well known, local cyclist with a decent pedigree won a number of races primarily road and still features in currently in his age category...

Also ex SA champ, age Cat.

12 minutes ago, Meezo said:

Thanks. I in fact did Google and was told he was some German violinist. I didn't buy that pap snoek, hence my asking.

4 minutes ago, DieselnDust said:

ok i'll bite... He's not Peter Wheeler

... besides Robbie doesn't care he's preparing himself for sending The Plumber at Jonkershoek.

Β 

Back to the thread, strong to David!!!

Just now, Meezo said:

... besides Robbie doesn't care he's preparing himself for sending The Plumber at Jonkershoek.

no I'm not. Iron Monkey. Get it right man. Yoh.

1 hour ago, DieselnDust said:

Dry but expected from dust.

1 hour ago, Tim Brink said:

2h24. You did ask...

Joh ok then I know who this is! Didn’t realise he was famousΒ 

All the best the a speedy recovery David