Where has your bike taken you today?

An3

I went to nursery school just where that red car is in the road above your front wheel - David Davidson nursery school. And spent the first 5 years of my life in the flats on the very right of the picture just below the railing - Pepler Court. Not sure if it's still called that.

Awesome. Pepler Court still there. Maybe even the nursery school too

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• ChrisF

Top Posters In This Topic

Me and my eldest went for some climbing practice this afternoon, seeing as the TdF guys was doing the same. Can always catch up on the highlights tonight. Could not pass this opportunity up, the weather was absolutely fabulous for riding.

Hopewell trails tried the yellow 44km route for first time and it was really a nice workout for me, 3h15m ride with some lovely downhill sections and wicked climbs.post-54517-0-17747600-1406379719_thumb.jpgThis bike is still just such a pleasure going up or down. I leave the shock in trail mode and it seems ideal for me.post-54517-0-64371000-1406379949_thumb.jpgI think these trails need better markings, quite a few guess and go places.

Went looking for Alice the camel at Rietvlei today. Havent been there since Jan. Had THREE lie downs, some sections I really struggle with still but I'm not broken and neither is my bike.

post-44041-0-81634300-1406381870_thumb.jpg

Edited by Uni

Me and my eldest went for some climbing practice this afternoon, seeing as the TdF guys was doing the same. Can always catch up on the highlights tonight. Could not pass this opportunity up, the weather was absolutely fabulous for riding.

Pumphouse will definitely warm you up, especially the final 500 metres

Beautiful climb

It was wet and muddy...

post-1575-0-83860100-1405838939_thumb.jpg

Swing by Tokai tomorrow with us, pretty sure that will make todays mud look minimal. :clap:

Took the Road Bike out for a spin, we both enjoyed it thoroughly.

post-16512-0-48689400-1405878047_thumb.jpgpost-16512-0-19278700-1405878207_thumb.jpg

so i take it it's safe to ride up Naaivel hill?

haven't been up there is years, would like to take my bike up next time i go visit