• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• ChrisF

Top Posters In This Topic

Summer's on it's way..... ^_^ 

ok, not quite :whistling:

but a less painful start to the morning at Van Gaalens :thumbup:

soon we'll have less layers of clothes and be back to more layers of sunblock :clap:

post-6012-0-07645500-1436008260_thumb.jpg

Did my first 50km mtb race in Knysna today. What a lekka ride! It was interesting doing it with my 2.4 Onza Ibex DHC on the front though

Edited by Devon Mans

Guest notmyname

Big day at breedts today. Sorry for no pictures but I was bleeding to hard to even think about pictures.

Did my first 50km mtb race in Knysna today. What a lekka ride! It was interesting doing it with my 2.4 Onza Ibex DHC on the front though

I did the 80km, luckily on my full susser, but hey it was freaking tough. My first ride with that much single track which was awesome but my hands and arms were like jelly, near the end I almost couldn't change gears anymore.

And yes, no pictures because I just didn't have the energy to take out the phone to take any [emoji30] [emoji30]

Edited by BSG

Yep!

Wife and I was discussing the awesomeness that riding this place was....

Agreed. That was proper riding! First time I ever rode there I was blown within 8km. Treated it with a lot more respect thereafter

Did a ride to Stettyn dam again Yesterday with a few mates,we were a real heavy group.Was really proud of my one mate,it was his first time on a bike in 2 years and although he had to push up almost every hill he still managed to drag alk of his 160kg's up to the dam.Unfortunately he did get a rear puncture on the way down and we had to hike-a-bike for about 5km.post-54774-1436157203,4067.jpgpost-54774-1436157229,3474.jpg